Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heatons

Options
  • 11-09-2006 9:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭

Does anyone know if Heatons gives a refund if you have no receipt?

I have purchased goods in the past month that dont fit.The tags are still on.

Any help much appreciated.

Marlena

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Tel: 01 463 0100

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I'd imagine its company policy not to but its upto them, by law I don't believe they have to

Talk nice to them I suppose :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭marlena

Thank you.

Brought the items back.No refund.

But I am surprised , I thought they might give me a credit note.I had to pick something there and then.

Marlena

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭mel123

Do anywhere give refunds without receipt these days?? I presume its all to do with people stealing and then bringing the stuff back for cash. Not insinuating you robbed the stuff by the way:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,251 ✭✭✭ongarite

Best you can hope for is store credit I would guess.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭marlena

Thank you for the replies.

I thought I might get a credit note but they told me they do not do them.

I was surprised at this.

Especially when I was in a hurry, I done a quick whizz around and got something to the value of the previous goods.

Marlena

Advertisement