Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychology Books

Options
  • 11-09-2006 10:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi i'm in 2nd year NUIM and was just wondering where would be a good place to buy second hand psychology books, thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

www.abebooks.com
    www.ebay.ie

If you find yourself in Dublin, try TCD's student bookshop, everything is secondhand and about 40-60% of the price of the books new. Also see if anyone who has graduated from your course has any books they're willing to sell.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭Valmont

I found Ebay was good for 2nd hand psychology books. I got one for thirty Euro less than the price Hodges Figgis were charging last year.

Side note: Did John2 just become John or am I imagining things?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Side note addressed: I did indeed lose the 2. I feel slimmer and more confident now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

try advertising for the books you want in anywhere the 3rd years congregate (notice boards etc) and you 'll probably get a good deal of they had the same ones.

Advertisement