Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ashley Cole sickens me!

• 11-09-2006 11:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭

I've just been reading this on bbc's website and i have to say i'm shocked. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/5333884.stm
    (I can't do links so if someone would tell me how i'd be very thankful.)

He's saying how he feels betrayed because the club had agreed to give him 60K a week and then reneged that promise to only offer 55K, are these guys so deluded??

this is apparently the club he supported and loved from a youngster and he "was trembling with anger" cause the club decided to cut 5K off his offer.

I gotta say i've lost all respect for him.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

You are only sickened by him because he went public with that I am sure a lot of those professional footballers would react the same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

He used to sicken me, I don't really care about him anymore. Wouldn't mind spending some quality time with his wife though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Noelie wrote:
    I've just been reading this on bbc's website and i have to say i'm shocked. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/5333884.stm
    (I can't do links so if someone would tell me how i'd be very thankful.)

He's saying how he feels betrayed because the club had agreed to give him 60K a week and then reneged that promise to only offer 55K, are these guys so deluded??

this is apparently the club he supported and loved from a youngster and he "was trembling with anger" cause the club decided to cut 5K off his offer.

I gotta say i've lost all respect for him.

[Off-Topic] To do a link you copy the link location... i.e. -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/5333884.stm

pick whatever word it is you want to make the link and highlight it, i.e. - "this"

then click the insert link button (the one with the earth and chain in the picture).

Then just paste the link into the pop-up box. :D

[On-topic] I have to agree with you, I've no respect for a footballer who would leave a club where he is highly loved and respected over something so petty. I wonder does his new book show how much Chelsea are paying him?

Also, what is the point in releasing a book at his age? Surely people are just going to see what a slippery customer he is and make him pay for it, on the street and on the pitch. I've no respect for him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,178 ✭✭✭beer enigma

I'm just glad the whole thing is over - I've been an Arsenal supporter for 30 years & was born within sight of the ground.....I've seen many excellent players come & go during that time, but rarely with the carry on over the Cole saga.

This new trend in releasing books is hilarious.....ok, maybe if he'd stayed at Arsenal then some of the loyal fans would bought it as a stocking filler, but he's alienated the Gunners fans & is probably too new to sell it to many Chelsea fans.....

Do your talking on the pitch boys...not in a book !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,659 ✭✭✭The Rooster

Id be a bit annoyed if I was an Arsenal fan that they reneged on the initial offering.

If you're offered a raise, and then your bosses have a rethink and scale back the offer, then you will be upset. Especially if the crowd down the road are willing to pay you a lot more for doing the same job. I can safely say that if I was Ashley Cole in those circumstances I would have done the same, i.e. sign for Arsenal if they offer the 60k, otherwise try and join Chelsea and get £75k or whatever.

I can understand some of his hurt that Arsenal wined and dined Thierry to sweeten him up, but didnt nothing of the sort to Ashley.

But I cannot understand him getting upset that the fans didnt sing his name. Cole may be one of the best left backs in the world. Heck, he may even be the best. But he's still only a left back!!

• Advertisement

But I cannot understand him getting upset that the fans didnt sing his name. Cole may be one of the best left backs in the world. Heck, he may even be the best. But he's still only a left back!!

Left-backs need cheers too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

It's fairly obvious where his priorities lie... unfortunatly it's like that for too many footballers!

Although I would be rightly p**sed off as well if my boss came and told me he was offering me over 8% less than we had agreed, as I am sure most people would.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,677 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

TBH, I'd just be bloody happy to be playing in the Premiership on 55k a week.

Seriosuly, with the carry-ons over Makele and the French squad, Cole and Gallas' own-goal claims, I really wonder how amateurish Chelsea FC can get off the field.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Noelie

you can't really judge it in %'s, since they earn so much the difference between 55K and 60K a week, doesnt compare to the difference between 550 and 600 a week, even thought its the same %.

It does just show where football is going, and i don't think its a good place, far too many young players getting paid far too much money. I think its time for a wage cap to be placed on club's, not players but on the total wage a club can pay, and they pay players as they see fit, chelsea's wage bill must be huge,

honestly i'm glad he's gone, if Clichy can stay fit he has the potential to be as good as cole, and cole may not be as good for chelsea as he was for arsenal, he may not fit their unltra defensive line up.

As for his book, he's way too young to be writing a book, hasn't done enough and like Andip said who's really going to buy it?, can't see too many gooners buying it nor too many chelsea fans.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I guess this is slightly off-topic as well, but how the hell did Chelsea only end up paying £5 million for him? Arsenal were asking (reportedly at least) for £25 million, that would value Gallas at 20?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

apparently he's on less at chelsea than at arsenal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭iregk

Ikky Poo2 wrote:
    Seriosuly, with the carry-ons over Makele and the French squad, Cole and Gallas' own-goal claims, I really wonder how amateurish Chelsea FC can get off the field.

What on earth has this got to do with Chelsea's carry on? Yet another its football so lets have a go at Chelsea!

Mak, retired, documentation was in and is official. The FRF have accepted and verified it so the only one here taking the pi$$ Domminech. How is this showing Chelsea's amateur side?

Cole as he said left Arsenal because they turned his back on him and offered less money than promised. How is this showing Chelsea's amateur side?

Gallas own goal claims, how do you know thats not the truth? Do you have inside information. this is the same player who went on a one man strike with Marseilles was it not because he was dropped for one game! Hence how Chelsea got him in the first place. So what makes you think it wasn't true?

Call_me_al wrote:
    apparently he's on less at chelsea than at arsenal

Where did you hear that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

woops, that could actually be wrong just searched the article and all i could come up with is that according to the Daily Express Cole is on less at chelsea than Gallas is on at aresnal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭Giruilla

Ugh I can't stand him either! He obviously let this out to help his book sales first of all. He's not even one tenth the player Henry is and he expects to get an ovation the same as Henry does? He's basically coming across like a moany child who isn't getting enough of his parents attention. As someone else said, he's willing to leave a club he dreamed of playing for as a youth because they cut 5k a week of his wages! Slightly whore-esque imo. Some of the tackles he's done in the past that he's gotten away with were filthy too. I wish him all the worst at Chelski.:mad:

Giruilla wrote:
    he's willing to leave a club he dreamed of playing for as a youth because they cut 5k a week of his wages! Slightly whore-esque imo.
    Yeah, wouldnt it be great if we lived in a dreamworld where all players play for the pride of the jersey.

You cant reduce an offer of salary no matter what the level is without repurcussions. Football fans are very naive sometimes, as if they'd expect Cole to say: sure take another 5 grand - 50 grand a week is more than enough for me.

All this loyalty nonsense some people come out with riles me. He's been with Arsenal since he was 9, they've helped develop him since them and helped turn him into a famous international footballer - so therefore when they renege of a deal, and cut his off £250,000 a year, he's supposed to say that's grand! Balderdash.

Arsenal only looked after him since he was 9 because he was an great talent. What about the other 100s of kids who joined at the same time he did (or within a couple of years either way) - they all dreamed of playing for Arsenal, but almost all were fecked out because Arsenal thought they werent good enough. Loyalty and support me rump - this is business, and business is business. Not one Brit in the Arsenal 16 man squad at the weekend, and people have the gall to accuse the last Brit out of being disloyal!!

Arsenal tried to screw him out of £5k a week - therefore he wouldnt sign for them. Business. He would have been loyal to Arsenal if Arsenal had been loyal to him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,724 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

Apparently he also complains that he was not treated like Henry , and Arsenal did not make the same effort to keep him.
    Grow up Ashley and stop whinging, your a decent left back , no more .

Infairness lads, Ashley is one of the best left backs in the world lets be honest. But this issue is sympthomatic of a bigger issue at Arsenal in my opinion. Thierry Henry. Now not all players will react the same way as Cole but Henry is now growing bigger than Arsenal, you can see it in their play and in their structure. Everything is done around Henry and when that happens a club usually falls apart.

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8749_1493104,00.html
    'It all started while I was sitting in the sunshine at Sopwell House, the
    hotel in Hertfordshire used by England before we flew out to Portugal for
    Euro 2004, when an eager voice called out, "Ashley!" Mr Dein was stood
    there. He told me I wasn't earning enough and my salary was going to be
    increased. My face-cracking smile told him all he needed to know. I was
    buzzing, really buzzing...

'The deal he offered was a £10,000-a-week increase to £35,000... His offer was a piss-take. It was a slap in the face, not a pat on the back.'

'By the time José Mourinho and Roman Abramovich came to Highbury for a
    thrilling 2-2 draw in December 2004, I'd already told my agents what I
    wanted in terms of a new deal. They thought I'd lost my marbles. But I loved
    Arsenal, couldn't imagine playing for another club and wanted to stay. "So
    get me £60,000 a week and I'll be happy with that," I said.'

- Ashley Cole in a nutshell, ladies and gentlemen.

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    - Ashley Cole in a nutshell, ladies and gentlemen.
    In terms of his wage demands I dont see anything he did wrong. Arsenal were trying to screw him, IMO.

The fact that Arsenal are now paying Gallas far more than Cole demanded, strengthens Cole's case.

• Advertisement

"I loved Arsenal" - Bull****. The guy is a creep of the highest order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,677 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

iregk wrote:
    What on earth has this got to do with Chelsea's carry on? Yet another its football so lets have a go at Chelsea!

Wow, thre's quiet a few toys out of the pram there...

I wasn't talking about Cole specifically. It's the spate of stories invoving Chelsea PR (Not Chelsea FC - no need to be paranoid) and the media. In the case of Gallas, Chelsea THEMSEVES went public. THAT is amateurish.

Whether he said it or not is irrelveant (which I for one doubt he did, but that's just opinion).

Now. Where exactly where are these unfair have-a-go-at Chelsea threds

Ok so your whole post regarding Amateur Chelsea due to the Gallas, Cole and Mak affair really only ment the Gallas afair!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

AthAnRi wrote:
    Wouldn't mind spending some quality time with his wife though.
    oh ya

iregk wrote:
    Ok so your whole post regarding Amateur Chelsea due to the Gallas, Cole and Mak affair really only ment the Gallas afair!

My whole post was about
    It's the spate of stories invoving Chelsea PR and the media

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭Giruilla

If he really wanted that extra 250k a year he should have just done what Gerrard did. Sold himself to the media and put his face in Persil and Pringles adverts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Theres 2 stories on the 5K, one that arsenal offered 60K then reneged and offered 55K. I'm an rsenal fan and that story pissed me off.

The other story is that he got the 60K and wanted another 5K a week to be paid to Barnett. The board told him if he wants the 5K to pay it to barnett out of his 60K. Barnett and cole are very close.

As for the whole "Them" debate and don'tget me started on it.

Ikky Poo2 wrote:
    My whole post was about

Ok now your making a fool of yourself and not making any sence. Go back and read the post that i initially replied to and the penny should (hopefully) drop.

I originally posted this

Whcih, fair enough contains Chelsea FC instead of Chelsea PR. Put that down to a typo. Taken in context, though, it should be obvious that I'm not talking about the team on the field. If it's not though, the second post should have clarified if.

Purely out of interest, what do you think I'mactually saying?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

iregk wrote:
    Well in fairness, getting caught tapping up Cole in a hotel would be considering slightly less than professional.
    Personally I don't think Chelsea are amateurish when it comes to these matters, more so brazen than anything else.

OT. I don't particularly like Cole but he does have a point. I hate all the over hyped talk about loyalty when it comes to signing contracts. As has been said already, football is a business and footballers are entitled to get the best price for their services. Have no doubt that if any team no longer required the services of a player they would have no problem whatsoever dropping them quicker than you could say "insert clever witticism here"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭growler

I'm shocked that anyone (who hadn't been dwelling in a cave for the past decade) could be even remotely shocked by a professional footballer leaving a club because of money. It's hardly news, they do it every chance they get, as would anyone.

Childhood loyalties are nice to have if you're being looked after, i'm sure clubs use the loyalty / childhood dream / hero to the fans arguments to play on their not so bright stars and pull their strings (cheaper than the cash) but ultimately it's a job with a limited shelf life and if you don't take every penny you can and marry some famous totty then you're stupid.

I still couldn't actually bear to cheer for him in a blue shirt, unless he scores against arsenal or something, then I might get over it.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

The other story is that he got the 60K and wanted another 5K a week to be paid to Barnett. The board told him if he wants the 5K to pay it to barnett out of his 60K. Barnett and cole are very close.
    And there it is!

Had a brief read through the serialised sections of his book and found it pretty amusing. If I had no prior knowledge of him or the situation I would have thought that he's about 15 years old. The guy really cannot see that he's done any wrong. "Ohh, the Arsenal fans hate me!" Maybe that's because he met with Mourinho and Kenyon right before Arsenal were due to play Man United in the league, and then lied about it!

His jealousy of Henry's position with Arsenal fans shows how warped his deluded little world view is. There are very good and obvious reasons why Henry is loved and pleaded with to stay, and he is hated and discarded.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

There are very good and obvious reasons why Henry is loved and pleaded with to stay, and he is hated and discarded.

Is it because he chose to move to a bigger club ?;)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/5337514.stm
    In The Times he claims in extracts from his book My Defence, that Mourinho's accounts to the Premier League inquiry were "rubbish" and "not good for me".

"Jose Mourinho talked about me and my agent being unhappy," said Cole.

"I grew agitated when he said I wasn't happy with Arsene Wenger's relationship with some of Arsenal's French players."

And Cole has been scathing about Kenyon's testimony over events that day.

"I told the inquiry that everything that had been said about the hotel meeting was rubbish

This can't last. Surely.

The serialisation for those that are interested.

Part 1:
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/printFriendly/0,,1-3585-2352554-3585,00.html

Part 2:
    www.timesonline.co.uk/printFriendly/0,,1-3585-2353169-3585,00.html

Some interesting some not. Like all stories id say its 50% true 50% his interpritation of events.

• Advertisement

The Times recounts the salient quotes from that innocent 'chit-chat' as recalled and recorded by Cole himself.

Jose Mourinho to Cole: "We are going to buy two more players - a midfielder and a left back."

Pini Zahavi: "Well, we are sat with the best left-back in the world!"

Jose Mourinho: 'Yes, I agree."

Mourinho [To Cole]: "And are you happy at Arsenal?"

Cole: "No, I'm unhappy but it's a long story."

I need a shower... :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,724 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

does ashley coles greed have no limits -- writing a book detailing his greed -- what would he be like if he had to work in a real job -- hed make a good taxi driver - not driving but striking

The icing on the cake here for me is the quote about sitting in the center circle with Henry. Honestly what did he want, people to grovel before him and worship him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Noelie

I can't understand why he'd put the things about Mourinho in his book considering they were really the only club he was going to go too if he left arsenal, so no matter what he would have been saying bad things about his current manager. I'm surprised his advisors didn't say anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭chiller

Look at the way arsenal handled the henry contract saga! wined him dined him did whatever he wanted! i would consider ashley cole the best left back in england why werent they bending over backwards to keep him! anyway whats five grand why shouldnt he be paid as much as henry! he is also a world class player! and defense is as important as strikers! sure wenger told him to go to chelsea! he was right to leave and go public with how he was treated! fair play to you ashley! and im a manchester united fan!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

chiller wrote:
    Look at the way arsenal handled the henry contract saga! wined him dined him did whatever he wanted! i would consider ashley cole the best left back in england why werent they bending over backwards to keep him! anyway whats five grand why shouldnt he be paid as much as henry! he is also a world class player! and defense is as important as strikers! sure wenger told him to go to chelsea! he was right to leave and go public with how he was treated! fair play to you ashley! and im a manchester united fan!

I have to admit part of me feels the same but some parts of the the serialisation doesn't ring true to me. I wouldn't expect Asley to be critical of himself in his own book and I think he may not be telling the whole truth regarding his dealings with Chelsea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

They may have dragged their feet on the contract and if the 55K offer is true, i'm dissapointed in Arsenal. however Coles reactions after the issue were ridiculous and overboard. I loved ash thought he was the best left back in the game, but i hate being cynical like this(actually no i don't because of this whole saga), but he felt left out because they courted Henry more. Ash has done things for Arsenal, but nothing compared to what henry has done for them. Arsenal without henry is terrifying, without cole it's meh! To compare his courting to Henrys is a really stupid comparision. Its like Riise saying he was'nt adored as much by the board as gerrard or Silvestre compared to Keane in his heyday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭cashback

Had to laugh when I read this in the paper today:

MY WORST FEARS WERE CONFIRMED when, as Thierry (Henry) and I sat in the centre circle after the final whistle, his name was sung from the rooftops while my contribution was recognised by a deafening silence. As his chants faded away we waited for mine. And we waited. And there was nothing. “They’re not bothered about me,” I said, resigned to the fact. It was like I was the invisible man.

What was he expecting as someone here has said.
    He hadn't played most of the matches in the campaign and then expects everyone to burst into song about his contribution.
    I think he was deluding himself at that stage.

Noelie wrote:

The England defender wanted £60,000 a week but says the Gunners board were only prepared to offer him £55,000.

Has everyone missed this? He ASKED for £60,000 and Arsenal OFFERED £55,000. Now I don't know about you lot, but when I ASKED for a raise in my job, I had negotiations. I didn't receive what i wanted, but I was OFFERED what I felt I was worth. It is a case of greed, where you would leave (a job/club) where you had trained in, done your apprenticeship in and had progressed through the ranks and felt a part of
    "the family :p".
    Put it this way; if a friend of yours who had done his apprenticeship at a firm, was eaning €350 a week, asked his company for a raise up to €600, His boss says, "we can we stretch to €550, but for the good of the company can't pay you any more." - would you advise your friend to quit? And to leave for a competiting firm? Or do you believe in long term loyalty?

Papa Smut wrote:
    Has everyone missed this? He ASKED for £60,000 and Arsenal OFFERED £55,000. Now I don't know about you lot, but when I ASKED for a raise in my job, I had negotiations. I didn't receive what i wanted, but I was OFFERED what I felt I was worth. It is a case of greed, where you would leave (a job/club) where you had trained in, done your apprenticeship in and had progressed through the ranks and felt a part of
    "the family :p".
    Put it this way; if a friend of yours who had done his apprenticeship at a firm, was eaning €350 a week, asked his company for a raise up to €600, His boss says, "we can we stretch to €550, but for the good of the company can't pay you any more." - would you advise your friend to quit? And to leave for a competiting firm? Or do you believe in long term loyalty?
    Ashleys stance is that they "offered" £60k, then lowered it to £55k.

Why is the beeb saying he wanted the money, not offered it?
    \Edit
    Fox News: http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/5955934
    Cole was offered a new £60,000-a-week deal in 2004 but when negotiations opened, the figure had dropped by £5,000, with the defender adding: "At a board meeting held two days before our 1-0 away defeat at Bolton in January, it was decided the maximum offer should be £55,000 a week.

tbh A very Biased opinion: http://www.squarefootball.net/article/article.asp?aid=3622
    Cole claims that Arsenal made no attempt to keep him at the club, while also revealing that he was ‘trembling with anger’ at having his £60,000 per week pay demands turned down in favour of a £55,000 offer.

A more unbiased opinion: http://www.online.ie/Sport/News.aspx?newsId=458486
    ole was offered a new £60,000 (€88,000)-a-week deal in 2004 but when negotiations opened, the figure had dropped by £5,000 (€7,300), with the defender adding: "At a board meeting held two days before our 1-0 away defeat at Bolton in January, it was decided the maximum offer should be £55,000 (€81,000) a week.

And my personal favourite: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2093-2351135,00.html
    The Times is serialising Ashley’s views on the world this week, for which it has reputedly paid about £60,000. This figure has iconic status for Ashley; it was the amount of money he wanted Arsenal to pay him every week, the level of dosh he thought just about commensurate with his unsurpassable footballing skills. “The £55,000 a week being offered was a hell of a lot of money,” he conceded to one journalist. “But I am trying to tell people that I think I’m worth £60k a week and Arsenal were childish in not giving it to me.”

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Henry is 10 times the player cole is.

Its far easies to replace a left back than it is to replace a world class striker such as Henry - Henry is Arsenal - of course they were going to wine and dine him into a contract. Lets no forget either that Henry and his agent were'nt caught having lunch with Chelsea's manager and director.

I despise Cole for his recent public annoucements and what pisses me off most is the fact that the only reason he got a book deal was because of that tapping up incident. And now he's joined Chelsea after saying that he was innocent and that Mourihno and Kenyon showed up uninvited by Cole - and these are his new employers.

He's over-rated and possibly the most stupid premiership footballer out there. Can't stand him at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭justfortherecor

How much did he get paid to display his tacky engagement in OK! Magazine? Surely that would have covered the extra 250k he was after.

The guy disgusts me.

How much did he get paid to display his tacky engagement in OK! Magazine? Surely that would have covered the extra 250k he was after.

The guy disgusts me.

He got £300k off The Times for this "serialisation"

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    He got £300k off The Times for this "serialisation"

Well, according to the times, a somewhat "ironic" 60k
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2093-2351135,00.html

• Advertisement
Advertisement