Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ashley Cole sickens me!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Looks like he recouped his loyalty bonus after all.

Coles an idiot but i think we're not giving enough credit to Barnett his agent as well. as much as i despise "them", it's not their fault if an agent came up to you and said one of the worlds best left backs wants to talk to you, and you turned it down you;d be an idiot. I think barnett kicked off the whole thing. I said it before theres the other 60K story, that cole and barnett wanted 60K + 5K a week for barnett, to which the board told Cole to pay barnett, did this happen i don't know but after the kewell leeds to liverpool agent story, nothing would surprise me. Coles an idiot and very close to barnett, barnetts used this and made a tidy profit out of it.

what scares me is Barnett represents Kolo and 1 or 2 other players.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭il gatto

Henry is a match winner. He sells more jersys than Cole. Personally, I think Cole is only fairly good. The extra kudos comes from being an England player. Cole is a long way from being the legend that is Maldini or the exciting talent that is Lamb. I think he's done very well for himself with his ability, and whatever about moving over a pay dispute, whinging in the media only makes him look like a greedy, childish twat.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

Cole is all that is wrong with footballers today. Greedy and stupid.

It was always going to turn into a circus anyway with his Girls aloud wife so good ridence. Clichy IMO will be just as good as him once he gets fit that is.

I dont think many Chelsea fans like him either. I hope wayne bridge keeps his place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭Jivin Turkey

Has anyone seen his serialisation of the pizzagate incidient.

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=415794&CPID=8&clid=8&lid=2&title=Cole+shoots+down+young+guns

Down the bottom. The choice of words is hilarious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭LostinBlanch

Shouldn't he be named Cashley Cole?

He actually believes his own propaganda cf the quotes about Henry getting cheered and not him.

Still it's good to see that people are seeing him for what he is; talented as a player, but as a person - a greedy, self obsessed, moronic yahoo. Oh and a dirty player too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=415794&CPID=8&clid=8&lid=2&title=Cole+shoots+down+young+guns

Haha, "Straight in the mush".....does he have a 7-year old newphew or something that was helping him along with the book? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

The same Pizzagate he claimed not to see because he was in the dressing-room?

:mad:
    Haha, "Straight in the mush".....does he have a 7-year old newphew or something that was helping him along with the book? :)

"From my viewpoint, sat on the inside of that room with Peter Kenyon and José Mourinho, I know what weren't said,"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,724 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

chiller wrote:
    Look at the way arsenal handled the henry contract saga! wined him dined him did whatever he wanted! i would consider ashley cole the best left back in england why werent they bending over backwards to keep him! anyway whats five grand why shouldnt he be paid as much as henry! he is also a world class player! and defense is as important as strikers! sure wenger told him to go to chelsea! he was right to leave and go public with how he was treated! fair play to you ashley! and im a manchester united fan!

Exactly hes a left back , not a star centre forward or playmaker .
    Hes now giving out about Arsenal not showing fight and being lazy last year, but did they not get to Champions Lge final .. oh and was Mr. Badly treated not injured for most of Arsenal's campaign last year , or if not injured , trying to negotiate a move to Chelsea, while his team mates lacked fight !!
    What a greedy prima donna !

Arsenal are so lucky to get of this injury prone , moaning Mary .
    Gallas and Clichy will be more than adequate replacements , bearing in mind the negative impact Ashley would have on the team morale ... .. shut it Ashley.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    The same Pizzagate he claimed not to see because he was in the dressing-room?

:mad:

"From my viewpoint, sat on the inside of that room with Peter Kenyon and José Mourinho, I know what weren't said,"
    Didn't even see that one :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

il gatto wrote:
    Henry is a match winner. He sells more jersys than Cole. Personally, I think Cole is only fairly good. The extra kudos comes from being an England player. Cole is a long way from being the legend that is Maldini or the exciting talent that is Lamb. I think he's done very well for himself with his ability, and whatever about moving over a pay dispute, whinging in the media only makes him look like a greedy, childish twat.

He hasn't been doing to much match winning this season so far. ;) Hoepfully he will keep that up until at least monday morning.:D

As somebody already said, what did cole expect. the fans to be singing his name after he did f all in the season and went totally behind the clubs back looking to move to not only Arsenals enemy but Footballs.

Personally I don't have a problem with players wanting to better themselves but for god sake don't be expecting any sympathy when there is none to be given.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,677 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Will be interesting to know how he feels when the Chelseafans are shouting Lampard's name at the end ofa match/season...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

I'm not usually one to condone such vandalism but I had a little smile at this today......

(Ashley Cole's place)

http://photo.wenn.com/index.php?ref=ashley%20cole%20graffiti%20131106&v

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Chelsea ace Ashley Cole returned home to find a disgruntled Arsenal fan had covered the wall of his luxury mansion with less-than-encouraging graffiti. Cole, who married Girls Aloud singer Cheryl Tweedy, clearly upset one football supporter with his recent move to Arsenal's London rivals Chelsea. The vandal clearly thinks Cole is a "c**t" and is pleased fellow London team Tottenham Hotspur recently beat Chelsea.
    lol! More likely a Spurs fan methinks, they hate Cole almost as much as Arsenal fans and they'd be much more pleased by a Spurs win!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,592 ✭✭✭patmac

Probably did it himself to get sympathy and more publicity after his marraige to his pop star girlfriend and the publication of his 'Nobel Prize' winning book. By the way anyone know how many copies the book sold and who in their right mind would spend money on it, did any Boardsters buy it, be interested to know?

Ashley Cole's book has only sold 4,000 copies to date.

http://enjoyment.independent.co.uk/books/news/article1956552.ece

• Advertisement

arh love it!

4,000? My old man published his thesis in a book format and it sold more then that!!

Nobody really likes him, Arsenal fans hate him Chelsea fans dont really like him but will just put up with him for the time being..... until he ****s off to another club for more money.:D

And every other type of fan see as all whats wrong with the game at the moment!
    A greedy, ego-mainic, full of himself, big time charlie, attention seeker, press whore,beckham wannabe.......footballer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭c m

id say when he was in the youth team if he was told hed turn out like this he'd be sickened

im actually a little tempted to buy the book now after all this

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

c m wrote:
    id say when he was in the youth team if he was told hed turn out like this he'd be sickened

im actually a little tempted to buy the book now after all this
    You can get cheaper bog-roll down at Tesco!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

The scandal surrounding this book is making me want to get it...

Im so tempted to ask someone in my family to get it for me for X-mas :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

jank wrote:
    arh love it!

4,000? My old man published his thesis in a book format and it sold more then that!!

Nobody really likes him, Arsenal fans hate him Chelsea fans dont really like him but will just put up with him for the time being..... until he ****s off to another club for more money.:D

And every other type of fan see as all whats wrong with the game at the moment!
    A greedy, ego-mainic, full of himself, big time charlie, attention seeker, press whore,beckham wannabe.......footballer!

Hey jank, Is your old mans name Lazaruz ?;)

Cole was hailed as one of the best left backs in the world when he was at Arsenal. I don't see why that should change because Arsenal messed up his contract negotiations and lost him.

[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Perry groves book has out sold his several times over, brilliant!!!! cole did well not only did he get the arsenal fans to hate him but pretty much every other fans, i know some "them" fans who hate him too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

The Muppet wrote:
    Cole was hailed as one of the best left backs in the world when he was at Arsenal. I don't see why that should change because Arsenal messed up his contract negotiations and lost him.

[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]

no one is doubting he is talented but he is still a ****

The Muppet wrote:

I don't think this thread is really about his footballing ability.

The Muppet wrote:
    Hey jank, Is your old mans name Lazaruz ?;)

[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]

I dont get it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

I really want to rid the book, but there no way i am lining his pockets even more.

I'll just rob it instead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,592 ✭✭✭patmac

Just thought I'd ressurect this thread after watching his performance tonight. He should have been sent of twice one for the foul, a second yellow for disrespecting the referee. If he doesn't get at least a 3 match ban for his antics tonight, then the FA should be ashamed. He must truly be one of the most hated people I know, do even chelsea fans like him, just ask Cheryl!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

sticky please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

patmac wrote: »
    Just thought I'd ressurect this thread after watching his performance tonight. He should have been sent of twice one for the foul, a second yellow for disrespecting the referee. If he doesn't get at least a 3 match ban for his antics tonight, then the FA should be ashamed. He must truly be one of the most hated people I know, do even chelsea fans like him, just ask Cheryl!

I thought he was disgraceful tonight. Went in with studs up and connected just below the knee. Then had the cheek to go mental at the referee for giving him a yellow card saying he got the ball. Should have been red.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

I will celebrate the day somebody ends his career with a tackle like he got away with tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

Should have been a red, just as bad as Taylors tackle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

I will celebrate the day somebody ends his career with a tackle like he got away with tonight.

Should have been a red and he is very unlikeable but comments like that arent really called for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭d22ontour

No need for crap like that tbh.Many a player make reckless challenges but to wish a career ending tackle on anyone is just pathetic.

adox wrote: »
    Should have been a red and he is very unlikeable but comments like that arent really called for.

He'll reaps what he's sown, if he's happy to dish it out I'm happy for him to get the same.

d22ontour wrote: »
    No need for crap like that tbh.Many a player make reckless challenges but to wish a career ending tackle on anyone is just pathetic.

Oh fcuk off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

stupid clumsy tackle and petulant actions after it, and this is the guy kids are going to look up to and use him as a role model?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

i agree with therecklessone.
    shocking tackle.
    shocking human being.

Oh fcuk off.

How about growing the fook up .

Every fan of every club knows he is a c*nt but wishing career ending tackles on him is moronic.No proper fan would like to see any player suffer a serious injury regardless of who he played for , only retarded muppets would. Which catagory do you fall into ?

;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Any kid who looks up to Cashley is already on a slippery slope in my book. Disgraceful behaviour regardless of the fact that it was an extremely reckless tackle. Turning his back on the ref like that after throwing his little tantrum, what a child.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,561 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

he must be the most hated player in the EPl.that was a really bad challenge but his antics afterwards were worse.i wud have loved if the ref gave him a second yellow then for being such a little c**t

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

Every fan of every club knows he is a c*nt but wishing career ending tackles on him is moronic.No proper fan would like to see any player suffer a serious injury regardless of who he played for , only retarded muppets would. Which catagory do you fall into ?

i wish bad things on bad people. does that make me a "retarded muppet" d22ontour? bit funny to tell someone to grow up and then imply you think they are a "retarded muppet"

i am not saying i would like him to die. just to have an injury which stopped him playing football anymore.

i hope ur opinion of me isnt damaged beyond repair.

;)

How about you fcuk off like I suggested?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

How about both of you **** off?

FFS

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭Celtic67

I don't support any team in the EPL but I despise his antics on the pitch. He should have been sent off for the tackle and should have been sent off for the way he walked away from the ref and turned his back on him. He seems to be first player in when there are any controversial incidents ranting and raving. Terry & Lampard aren't far behind him either.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

As an Arsenal fan I wouldn't wish a serious injury on him or any player.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

In before the lock!! Or in this case the bans! :D

Shocking tackle which deserved a red on it's own, but in fairness Mike Riley was a gobsh1te for taking that abuse off him, should've given him his marching orders for dissent.

• Advertisement

BaZmO* wrote: »

Shocking tackle which deserved a red on it's own, but in fairness Mike Riley was a gobsh1te for taking that abuse off him, should've given him his marching orders for dissent.

Riley is a sh1t referee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

BaZmO* wrote: »

Fecking heading that way, this whole new mod ****e that was asked for in the sticky just isnt working :(

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Well this has descended into anarchy. Any linkys to the tackle?

Mr Alan wrote: »
    i wish bad things on bad people.

Bad person ? He is no different to any footballer who wanted more money, only he went public about it.Wow Gerrard/any top player was leaving for a few seasons or so till he got the paydeal he wanted.
    Mr Alan wrote: »
    i hope ur opinion of me isnt damaged beyond repair.

I am tolerant to all peeps opinions so i am not childish enough to ignore them.Whether i agree with them is a different matter but i like to read them none the less.That doesnt detract from me thinking yore a ************************************** . :)

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Well this has descended into anarchy. Any linkys to the tackle?

Sky News will show it in their next sports bulletin I imagine, they've just shown it during the present one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement