Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

old man "relieving" himself in a car

Options
  • 11-09-2006 12:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭

funny story told to me by a colleague at work....down the shantalla road on 2 occassions she has witnessed an older man relieving himself in his car! whats a a bit weird about this situation is that it right beside st.marys school....this would be around 8-8.30am

What would you do? would you alert the guards? would you say nothing?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Hmm, old guy ***** in car as schoolboys walk past.... I'd tell the guards.

*presume you meant ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Kazooie

My mate lives on the shantalla road. I'll get him do do some investigating.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

ooooh... Detective "Kazooie's Mate" and the mystery of Five Knuckle Shuffle Island

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Record, put on youtube

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

SyxPak wrote:
    Record, put on youtube

Any volunteers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

sinus wrote:
    funny story told to me by a colleague at work....down the shantalla road on 2 occassions she has witnessed an older man relieving himself in his car! whats a a bit weird about this situation is that.....
    the fact that an old dude is having a tom hanks, in the morning, in a car, in public isnt the weird part?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭sinus

toiletduck wrote:
    the fact that an old dude is having a tom hanks, in the morning, in a car, in public isnt the weird part?

welll i guess..but i was trying to hilight the fact that kids would of passed the car or at least be in the area at the time!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

What I choose to do in the comfort of my own car is none of yere damn business. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Mr_G^_^

knock on the window and open your mouth :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

Mr_G^_^ wrote:
    knock on the window and open your mouth :)

Lol, maybe this post should be moved to the gay/lesbian forum? :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭madhitchhiker

let him do his business. :D better than doing it on someone else.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Post more details - type or colour of car and a more specific location. I shall use my laser-of-death to cauterise his spanking hand to his mickey...

Anyway, who is surpsised that there are **** in Shantalla?

'cptr

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

SyxPak wrote:
    Record, put on youtube
    Welcome! TO PAEDOGEDDON!

Advertisement