Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Sim Racing League??

• 11-09-2006 12:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 467 ✭✭

I was just wondering if there'd be any interest in an Irish Sim Racing League.
    My idea would be to have 9 races over 3 different Sims, LFS, rFactor and GTR
    We could do 3 races in each in different classes and different cars.
    Let me know if your interested. I suppose we'd need 10-15 people for it to be good. I could get about 4 including myself.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

id be up for it alright, all my stuff is in transit to the US ATM, so I wont be back online for about three weeks or so.

Im pretty sure I know another guy who would be up for it, but he really needs to upgrade from his ageing PIII!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 467 ✭✭nikimere

not much interest.... :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

The problem is gonna be finding enough people with the same game, perhaps a few test races with the LFS demo or summit, a sim thats freely available to get it rolling? I'd race, but i will literally have to dust off the wheel and pedals :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

i'd be up for a few rounds with LFS.

Advertisement