Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Newcastle Defense

• 11-09-2006 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Im a Toon fan for my sins, and just have to vent my frustration at their defense yet again!

What a shower of donkeys. Titus Bramble - wouldnt get included in an eircom side.

Only good thing from an Irish perspective is it gives Given plenty of practice each week. Theyd be out of the premiership if not for him.

Rant over till the next game.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

zacharius wrote:
    wouldnt get included in an eircom side.

Get a ****ing grip would you. Patronising so and so.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭zacharius

Oh steady on there - didnt mean any offence. Jeez. Touchy touchy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,915 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

MrJoeSoap wrote:

yea, leave poor Titus alone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭evilhomer

Bramble is an absolute shambles, it seems that once the game hits 70 minutes he totally switches off! He can't concentrate for 90 minutes solid.

All summer we should have been looking for a striker AND a centre-half.
    We are in real trouble this year if Roeder sticks by Bramble, put Taylor back in there with Moore, at least he has some agression about his play.

We really should have taken a gamble on woody again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

Nothing has changed regarding the Newcastle defence. For me, the most annoying thing about Saturday was hearing about how Woodgate owned Henry for 90 minutes. He'll probably play loads of games for Boro now. I would've been happy to only get 5 games out of him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

MrJoeSoap wrote:

Whats wrong with his comment? Its a lesser league... no point pretending its not. A fair point.

Tusky wrote:
    Whats wrong with his comment? Its a lesser league... no point pretending its not. A fair point.
    Its a patronising point of little or no revelance to the point the OP was making. If he's talking about English football why not say League 1 or League 2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Its a patronising point of little or no revelance to the point the OP was making. If he's talking about English football why not say League 1 or League 2.

Why be so touchy? . If you want to be all militant, theres a GAA forum.

Stekelly wrote:
    Why be so touchy? . If you want to be all militant, theres a GAA forum.

I'm off to bash some skulls so... :)

I actually opened this thread intending to give a decent, long post about Newcastle, but when I read that comment I just wasn't arsed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭sofireland

Bet you guys wish you'd held on to Andy O'Brien now!

• Advertisement
Advertisement