Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to post pics?

Options
  • 11-09-2006 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

How do I post pics as either attachments to be opened/saved or as actual visible images within a post?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Hi frobe. Firstly to save an attachment you have to be in advanced mode. Click on the "Post Reply" or the "Go Advanced" buttons on the bottom there. Then there will be a button called "Manage Attachments" beneath the submit/preview post buttons. This will upload an attachment via a popup window.

As for the posting images within a post I'll save this for later as I suddenly have work to do..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

You need to upload the image to a website then use the image tags to imbed the image into the post like so :

image.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

You can attach it to the post via the Manage Your Attachments button in the Additional Options under the Submit Post/Reply button or use the Insert Image button (grey mountain with yellow sky) and enter the URL where the image is hosted. Some forums allow you to have the image visible, others you will have to attach it. You will be able to tell by what it says in the bottom left of the page, like [IMG]code is on/off. *click* seconds too slow. :)[/img]

Advertisement