Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Training this week

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

joker77 wrote:
    Thought the teams should have been changed around when the goals started going in, the Reds had a stronger team plus an extra man, there's not much to gain for anyone in that situation. You might say it was shooting practice for the lads up front playing for the Reds, but what's the use in that when most of the time it was 5 v 4, that situation isn't going to happen very often in a match.

Sorry to hear you had to get an x-ray BlackWizard, that sounds nasty seeing you're now on crutches. Have to say though - I thought most of the time lads were pulling out of tackles rather than getting stuck in, suppose it was just one of those things?

Yeah looking back on it, we should have given you the extra player after we started getting on top. Was a good game all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Don't think we even had 4 back most of the time, there was always at least 2 guys free up front for the reds when I was marking someone else:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

joker77 wrote:
    Thought the teams should have been changed around when the goals started going in,
    Once we get bibs it'll be easier to do that.

Too confusing otherwise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Guessing noone went into Pro team and got the Bibs?

Guess i will get them tomorrow and put them on you and do your hair .....bloody kids!!!!!!

:)

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Spaco

Is there training again tomorrow? Have we set a time yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

Training tomorrow, thats a great idea. Am getting back to been healthy, came back from France with the flu - lovely.

Having training on the Saturday I'd say ye would get a better turn out - given the football on Sunday.

How was training last night, many turn up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

Would'nt mind a kick about tomorrow myself, might be a bit too soon for some people though? Sunday is out for me, All Ireland Final & Man U Arsenal = day in pub :)

"How was training last night, many turn up?"

Was a good turn out again...19/20 maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

It was 11 on 10 last night I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Yeah, it was 11 -v- 10

To quote one of my least favourite bands

"It's getting better all the time"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Spaco

Stick me down for footie tomorrow if it's on. Knees are a bit achey today but should be fine for tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

Can't make training this weekend, I am away on saturday and at the all Ireland in croker on sunday...next time!

Advertisement