Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Faceplant snowboarding/skiing trip 2007

Options
  • 11-09-2006 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭

Alright ladies, gentlemen and flithy animals (you know who you are!),

Its time to round up the snow posse once again for a week of winter sports thrills and spills...

As things stand at this second Val Thorens holds the #1 most likely destination spot because it comes highly recommended but anyone who is going to come on the trip can have a vote in it.

So...
    Post if you are interested in coming (experience, gender and whethere you're a skiier or snowboarder are not relevent)

and if you post, post up your prefered destination. Everyone serious about coming will get an equal vote. In other words 1 person = 1 vote.

For you guys already on the mailing list, check your mail :p

Also the more people that come = more money we all save = more craic that can be had whlist away, so ask all yer mates

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

I'm interested and my only preference in terms of destination is really just anywhere except Andorra.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

I'd be interested, also have a friend/2 who might be too. No prefernce on where we're going. :) Around what €€ was it last year?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Interested

Venue doesnt matter really, when are you thinking of?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭Imposter

I may be interested. I'd be driving from Austria though so Austria/Italy or maybe France would be good. How many filthy snowboarders would be there though? :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Imposter wrote:
    How many filthy snowboarders would be there though? :p
    I'm not a filthy boarder.

I'm a filthy skiier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Shad0r

This year I expect there to be a good mix of both filthy and clean, skiiers and snowboarders.

Destination is probably either going to be Livigno or Val Thorens.
    The former is smaller but cheaper. Val T is supposed to be great craic (*cough* points at Ronin) but I havent been.

I'll do up a costing by email.

Lads can any of you who posted here that are interested in going please email me ( neilsisson at gmail . com ) with your nick and name and I will put you on the discussion list.

Nothing is set in stone yet, but we will probably be looking at going around the end of Feb/start of march.
    The sooner you're on the email discussion list the more say you will have in it.

Robin, Static and kjt you have all been added to the list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Shad0r wrote:
    This year I expect there to be a good mix of both filthy and clean, skiiers and snowboarders.

I'm just filthy.

logic1 wrote:
    I'm just filthy.

A filthy cadburys flake.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

logic1 wrote:
    I'm just filthy.

Like MA, like son...

Advertisement