Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small Problem

Options
  • 11-09-2006 2:39pm

This is just recking my head and i dont know how i done it! :rolleyes:

In the picture here you can see that the text under the icon has like a creamy background.. now i know how to change the colour of this etc, but it used to be just a transparant background and ive been trying for days to figure out how to get it back to transparant but I just cant figure it out.. any help appriciated :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Moving to digital art/design

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Try right clicking on My Computer->Properties->Advanced tab then press the Settings tab under Performance. Tick the box beside "Use drop shadows for icon labels on the desktop". See if that works.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Isn't this sometging to do with "active desktop"? I'm probably wrong but maybe its worth a look.

Ruu wrote:
    Try right clicking on My Computer->Properties->Advanced tab then press the Settings tab under Performance. Tick the box beside "Use drop shadows for icon labels on the desktop". See if that works.

Thank you :]

Advertisement