Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Oxygen Sensor-ford Focus

Options
  • 11-09-2006 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭

Hi

Looking for some advice and opinions

Engine Warning Light came on in my 2003 Ford Focus last week, brought it to the garage and they said the warning code indicated a problem with the "Oxygen Sensor " , they tested it and checked it and said there was no fault with it , they reset the code, warning light went off and they said not to worry, charged me 1 hour labour cost.
    Driving to work this morning , warning light came on again, rang back the garage and they said to drop it in to them in the morning

Does anyone know if these "Oxygen Sensors " are expensive to replace ?
    Also if i paid the garage last week and they told me there is nothing wrong with it ,should i have to pay them again ?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭Paul (MN)

they are approx €200 plus 30 mins labour.

check justlamba.co.uk and buy it yourself and you might save €30-€40 then get your local mechanic to fit it. You will need the light reset afterwards.

Advertisement