Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

The Death Psychic

• 11-09-2006 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭

http://www.thedeathpsychic.com/

While driving down a dark country road at well over the speed limit, you hit a deer. Severely wounded and unable to move, you bleed to death in your car. Your dead body isn't discovered until the following morning.

Sounds good to me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Sounds loverly.

Suffering with general depression, you slit your wrists while sitting in a warm bath. You die from rapid blood loss.

That online pregnancy test says I'm pregnant also, so happy! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

You are abducted by aliens for research purposes. After months of humiliating and invasive tests, you are returned to your point of abduction from a height of 3,000 feet.

I'm preganant too....a baby girl with PeeWee Herman :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 472 ✭✭Metacortex

While in a parking lot, you accidentally get into a car which looks like yours, but isn't. Unfortunately, the car is rigged with a bomb, and you suffer an explosive death intended for someone else.

I bet that'll make the six one news.
    I'll be famous.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Caco

Ruu wrote:
    That online pregnancy test says I'm pregnant also, so happy! :p

Sounds fun! Got a link?

While driving, you attempt to beat a freight train and drive around the gates. Thanks to a miscalculation on your part, the train collides with your car and crushes your body. Your car (and your lifeless body) continue to be pushed for several hundred feet until the train comes to a stop

Nice

Here, saves having to go to the doctor and paying medical bills, even tells you who the father is! :)

• Advertisement

Cheers Ruu! I'm preggers too (:confused: :eek:) a bouncing baby boy!
    I'm a bit worried though, Wacko Jacko's the father!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

Being depressed with life in general, you commit suicide by cutting your throat with a hacksaw.

Just the way I wanted it :D :rolleyes:

No pregnancy detected :eek: :D

EDIT: did the pregmamcy test again and im preganant (its a girl btw) but how am I going to tell the father(Arnold Schwarzenegger) :D

eamoss wrote:

Sorry to hear it, keep trying though! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭mathias

Here's mine !

Lovely !

As the unfortunate target of a serial killer, you are stripped and chained to the ground spread-eagle. Your torso is slit open with a razor blade, and you are covered with dozens of large rats, which proceed to feed their way into your body.

eamoss wrote:
    Being depressed with life in general, you commit suicide by cutting your throat with a hacksaw.

Just the way I wanted it :D :rolleyes:

EDIT: did the pregmamcy test again and im preganant (its a girl btw) but how am I going to tell the father(Arnold Schwarzenegger) :D

Ouch, that had to hurt. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

Hmmm. While working late one night, the janitor mistakes you for an intruder and beats you to death with a ridiculously large ring of keys.

Also, I'm gonna have a baby boy! With PeeWee Herman? :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Beaten to death by people robbing my house... and the baby looks NOTHING like me.

Damn you Pee-Wee... damn you to Heck.

Bloody hell that Pee-Wee gets around. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

While you're in bed with another woman, your wife comes home and catches you in the act. In a fit of rage, she stabs you to death violently with a pair of scissors.

I don't know what I'm more worried about, dying at the hands of my wife, or actually having a wife in the first place. I was planning on doing the whole living together thing but keeping my get out of jail free card by not getting married, in case things don't work out. :( I just hope in the interests of fairness she killed the other woman too, or better yet had a lesbian affair with my bit on the side. That would be cool.

Hawt lesbian psychopaths ftw :)

p.s. I hope I came before she killed me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

While serving jury duty, an accused murderer overpowers the bailiff and beats you to death with the stenotype machine.

That actually sounds better than what Ruu's link said - Michael Jackson is giving me a baby. A ginger baby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭JungleBunny

While swimming, a power line falls into the pool you're in, sending a million volts of electricity through your body. You're fried instantly.

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

"A fat woman overhears you as you snicker and make fun of her with your friends. Intending only to embarrass you, she walks over and puts you into a headlock. She unwittingly breaks your neck, however, killing you instantly."

So I'm to die in a hot,sweaty,smelly armpit eh?ew :(

Ruu wrote:
    Bloody hell that Pee-Wee gets around. :)

It seems he's also a fan of Adult theater! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭last_orders

"You die from complications of liver failure caused by years of heavy drinking."

scary thing is that might be true :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

While on a scavenger hunt, you are the first one to find item number 5, an angry Coral snake. So I'm immortal as long as I stay in Ireland and avoid the snake house at the zoo. Unless global warming makes Ireland snake-habitable . . . I'm now an environmentalist. Save the Earth, Protect me from snakes and so on. Also I'm pregnant with Ralph Nader's child.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭hairyfairy00

"You are beaten to death by a disgruntled store clerk with a gallon of milk."
    I always hated milk....and i'm also pregnant by the neighbours 18yr old son

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭BrenC

You humiliate a magician at a party by divulging a few of his secrets. He returns the favor by actually sawing you in half.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭abetarrush

As the unfortunate target of a serial killer, a rope is tied around your wrists, and a second rope is tied around your ankles. The ropes are tied together and hung on a hook from the ceiling, leaving you suspended facing the ground. Concrete blocks are placed onto your back until the weight becomes so great, your arms and legs are torn from your body.

shwerrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

While vacationing in Spain, you are gored by an escaped bull. You die from massive internal hemorrhage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 697 ✭✭✭the Shades

"While in a movie theater, a crazed man with a gun begins firing shots randomly. You're struck in the back of the head and fall slumped over in your seat as blood pours from your mouth."

Looks like I'm a modern day Abe Lincoln!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

"While in a parking lot, you accidentally get into a car which looks like yours, but isn't. Unfortunately, the car is rigged with a bomb, and you suffer an explosive death intended for someone else."

Funkeh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

After haggling over the price of meat, an enraged butcher whips you to death with a large beef tongue.

it could happen i guess

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

While grocery shopping, a can of soup falls from above your head and strikes you in the face. You sue the grocery store, and upon hearing that you've won a large cash settlement, you suffer a massive heart attack and fall to the ground dead.

Woo I die a rich man!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 265 ✭✭Blarney92

You die in your sleep from old age.

Old age eh- brilliant!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭kev_s88

While in a movie theater, a crazed man with a gun begins firing shots randomly. You're struck in the back of the head and fall slumped over in your seat as blood pours from your mouth.

Advertisement