Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

The Death Psychic

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

While watching whales in a observation area of the aquarium, a suicidal maniac shoots the glass wall of the tank with a shotgun. Four million gallons of water quickly rush out of the tank and into the hallway, drowning you (and everyone else around).

EVERYONE ELSE!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

A suicidal airline pilot intentionally crashes the plane you're on, killing you (and everyone else on board).

I hope the oxygen mask lowers beforehand!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭eldeabroad

After years of mistreating telemarketers, your lifeless and battered body is found next to a bloodied telephone handset.

damn no public gore-filled death for me then...:mad:

...hang on the phone just rang....:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,328 ✭✭✭Homer

While on a roller coaster, the ride malfunctions, and you fall from the car to your death, several hundred feet below.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

While standing in line at a fast food joint, you take too much time deliberating on your order. A very hungry, very crazy man approaches you from behind and takes a large bite out of your neck. You quickly bleed to death.

Oh boy, I don't even get to receive my last meal. Damn!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

After an altercation with a resident of a retirement community, you are beaten with an oxygen tank and dragged through the complex by a convoy of personal mobility vehicles.

class

Advertisement