Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Lost ownership & NCT forms

Options
  • 11-09-2006 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭

Hi, will be looking to sell the car on ASAP but as always, when you need something, it's never to be found! I can't find the ownership/change of ownership forms and the NCT certificate (I do of course have the NCT bit that goes in the windscreen, is that enough?).

Can anyone tell me where to get new copies of said forms? I've rang 3 separate motor tax offices with no answer from each.. please helpee :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

For the VLC you'll need to get a form RF134 signed by the Gardai and posted out to Shannon. This can be downloaded from t'interweb along with instructions on how to fill it out.

Not sure on the NCT - I'd guess to contact them and they should be able to re-issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭alias no.9

Same form for all lost documents, you'll need one for the DOE in shannon for the registration cert and one for the NCTS in citywest for the NCT cert. There's a small charge for both, ~€10.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

replacement VLC is €12

Advertisement