Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phantom FM start up date?

Options
  • 11-09-2006 4:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi Pete,

Not sure if you have covered this on other threads - but I'm just wondering if you can confirm the start up date and the frequency for the station?

Looking forward to hearing some good music....

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Hi Muller,

No confirmation on the exact launch date yet (should be finally able to reveal it within the week at last!) and the frequency will be 105.2FM.

Regards,

Pete Reed
    reed@phantomfm.com
    www.phantomfm.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2 pam d

Hi Pete!

I know you've mentioned this on other threads and you're probably sick of answering all these questions but have you guys managed to get back to everyone that applied during the last recruitment drive in June? I haven't heard anything at all, so short of ambushing my postman and demanding to know if he's been stealing my letters (I don't think he'd appreciate it somehow...), what's the story? Should I resign myself not being one of the "not at this time" people?

Many thanks! Pam :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

I got one of those Phantom postcards in UCD the other day, I can't wait for it to be up and running again. We need to take radio back from the housewives.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

My cat's name is Mittens

Advertisement