Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trinity Juggling Soc

Options
  • 11-09-2006 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭

Is anyone here in the Trinity Juggling Soc? If so when do they meet? cos I want to start going.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Trinity won't start back til beginning/mid october, ucd or dit will probably start back sooner

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Stephenm

They meet in Goldsmith Hall. Corner of Pearse St and Westland Row. Tuesdays 7 to 10.

Probably back at start of October.

I really like that it's 3 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Oh excellent, thanks for letting me know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 toherd

Just to let you know further, more up-to-date information about Trinity Juggling Society.

I've just booked Goldsmith Hall for the year - we begin back the week lectures resume, that's Tuesday 10th October, from 7pm-10pm in Goldsmith Hall.

Anyone around the week before (that's Monday 2nd - Friday 6th October) that's willing to help out in the recruiting of newbies, contact me at:
    myusername @tcd.ie (nospaces) or check out my contact info on the eja website

Advertisement