Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supplements

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭dave80

Killme00 wrote: »
    Where's the best place (cheapest) to buy ON Whey?

49.95 delivered

http://www.fitnessireland.ie/optimum-nutrition-gold-standard-whey.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Owen_S

I'm looking to get some beta-alanine, but I don't need anything else. Is there any site I could order from that has free delivery? I don't want to pay myprotein €5 to deliver a €10 bag of BA.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Orla K

Owen_S wrote: »
    I'm looking to get some beta-alanine, but I don't need anything else. Is there any site I could order from that has free delivery? I don't want to pay myprotein €5 to deliver a €10 bag of BA.

If you know someone getting stuff you could ask them to put it in on their order.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭john_cappa

Owen_S wrote: »

There is no 10 euro bag of BA. The cheapest is 250 grams for 12.40.

250 grams is largely pointless really as it will only last 5-6 weeks. Buy a kilo.

Take 2-3 grams 2-3 times daily.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Did ON do another trade price increase recently?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭drdeadlift

they sure did,some times i think they are selling gold dust :mad:

drdeadlift wrote: »
    they sure did,some times i think they are selling gold dust :mad:

5lb tub for €60. I don't know what they're thinking. Can get other brands for cheaper who are just as good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭dave80

5lb tub for €60. I don't know what they're thinking. Can get other brands for cheaper who are just as good

49.95 delivered

http://www.fitnessireland.ie/optimum...dard-whey.html

dave80 wrote: »

Yeah but will it stay like that when their stock is bought at the new trade price. I'm more concerned this isn't ON looking for more profit in general but Glanbia increasing costs on whey. So all the others will follow suit unless you're a brand like Kinetica which is owned by a different dairy group.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 318 ✭✭chris139ryan

jive wrote: »
    TRUED (at checkout) = 50% off MP Max Elle True Diet protein (tub version) - vanilla/choc/strawberry (saw on misc)

SAVE (at checkout) = further 10% off your order (found in this thread)

Use a referral code (at checkout) for a further 5% off (if making a new account I think - my referral code is MP401036 but feel free to use anyones, not doing this for MP points just giving people a heads up).

My order =
    3 Tubs Max Elle Choc 1.8kg
    1 Tub Max Elle Vanilla 1.8kg
    2 Pouches Impact Whey 5kg

18.8kg total for €162.61 => €8.65 / kg

Also added 2kg of creatine to bring it to €186 total, discount €120. happy days

anyone with other codes post up!

what site is that off, thats a great price

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭eoinob50

what site is that off, thats a great price

http://www.myprotein.com/ie/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 318 ✭✭chris139ryan

• Registered Users Posts: 34 mobile w

eoinob50 wrote: »

can i use multiple deals at once? they have a buy one get one half price deal now but would be handy to knock a little bit extra off it again if anyone knows of any codes i can use.

also does anyone have any suggestions for impact whey flavors? was looking at getting one choc smooth and strawberry cream? also heard that choc nut was decent too? any experience much appreciated.

also how does it compare to bulk powders? seem similar price wise but in terms of quality and taste is there a difference?

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Mthor5

mobile w wrote: »
    can i use multiple deals at once? they have a buy one get one half price deal now but would be handy to knock a little bit extra off it again if anyone knows of any codes i can use.

i just ordered last night and used the buy one get one half price and "save" extra 10% off, and free shipping on over €120 (posted on last page), got dispatch email this afternoon too.

I have only tried chocolate smooth and it tastes fine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭eoinob50

mobile w wrote: »

also does anyone have any suggestions for impact whey flavors? was looking at getting one choc smooth and strawberry cream? also heard that choc nut was decent too? any experience much appreciated.

also how does it compare to bulk powders? seem similar price wise but in terms of quality and taste is there a difference?

like above i have only tried choc smooth and its fairly nice and easy to drink.
    imo the qualilty is top notch i think, used it before and just placed another order. also mixes very well which is great :)

Use code TOTALP for discount 14.50 euro on a tub of Myprotein Total Peptide! Less than 30 euro a tub!

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭27cyrix

New discount code for Myprotein:
    MAX 20% off for all MP MAX range.
    and my MPr eferrers Code is MP363224. you will get an extra 5% off.

Can anyone recommend a carb powder to mix with my whey and creatine pwo?

I've seen dextrose, maltodextrin and waxy maize starch. Not sure which would be best as there is mixed reports on all.

Can anyone recommend a carb powder to mix with my whey and creatine pwo?

I've seen dextrose, maltodextrin and waxy maize starch. Not sure which would be best as there is mixed reports on all.

DEXTROSE for quick absorb.(Best mix with creatine, and use it after workout)

oats powder for long last absorb(low GI, full day energy)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 cflanagan

Thanks for sharing this. Kudos

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

All supplements are buy one get one half price in Elverys Dundrum - no signs up about it for some reason.

Optimum Nutrition is €65 for 2.27kg (some with a free towel) or €35 for 908g, Kinectica is €55 for 2.27kg or €30 for 908g. Handy if you've one for all or shopping centre vouchers to use anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Orla K

I've just seen myprotein have a sale, buy one get one half price on 2.5kg whey. There's something like 20% off cookies and 25% true whey. Codes are on the home page if you want them. I'm going to have more whey than I'll know what to do with, I still have about half of the protein left from over a month ago and that was only 2kg of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 irlinvader

hey peeps if any one needs any supplements please give us a little business , ill match any price going !!!! visit www.maximum-nutrition.eu or is you require anything not listed please mail me via website

cheers and hope ya all keep lean in 2012!!!!

I saw on MuscleTalk Bulkpowders are doing 10% off everything from 12pm today till 4th Jan - Link here

Good if anyone wants to grab 5kg of whey or their new blends for the new year

yeah thats a geat price in current whey climate.

Would recommend their banana wpc.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Shane101

What's Bulkpowders delivery price?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Caveman1

Hey guys

Hoping you can help me here, I'm looking for advice on a protein shake. I'm back in they gym a few weeks, my goal is to get fitter and strengthen up for Gaelic football. What shake would be most suitable to me ?

Any advice welcome, thanks

Shane101 wrote: »
    What's Bulkpowders delivery price?

I think its £5.99 to Ireland

Caveman1 wrote: »
    Hey guys

Hoping you can help me here, I'm looking for advice on a protein shake. I'm back in they gym a few weeks, my goal is to get fitter and strengthen up for Gaelic football. What shake would be most suitable to me ?

I think every active man should take protein if you can not get 2gram per kilo of your body weight from food.

BCAA supports strength and power. Let you recovery fast after workout. It also preserve muscle.

Creatine is a must-have, it can increase energy level, recovery and muscle grow. Most rugby player take it.

I take whey protein, Creatine, bcaa, oats powder, dextrose and glutamine.

• Advertisement

Caveman1 wrote: »
    Hey guys

DIY your shake. Less money, more muscle.

Advertisement