Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supplements

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

drdeadlift wrote: »
    go try them all,mono will give just as good results i would put money on it

Reread my post, I never said any of the newer forms were better. Creapure is CM guaranteed to be free of any by-products / impurities. Con-Cret is a condensed form of Creatine with higher bio-availability meaning quicker uptake. It will provide the same results, one has a purity guarantee, the other has a quicker uptake. That's the only difference, same result at the end of the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭drdeadlift

RMD wrote: »
    Reread my post, I never said any of the newer forms were better. Creapure is CM guaranteed to be free of any by-products / impurities. Con-Cret is a condensed form of Creatine with higher bio-availability meaning quicker uptake. It will provide the same results, one has a purity guarantee, the other has a quicker uptake. That's the only difference, same result at the end of the day.

Dextrose with mono post training bobs yer uncle

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,393 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

ordering this off these guys,getting a sample first,anyone ever try it?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/neogenix/neurosurge.html

Dextrose with mono post training bobs yer uncle

Personally I prefer a mix of Whey, Waxy Maize, Creatine Mono and Leucine but to each their own.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Usually a caffeine capsule 200 mg with my luicene heavy Amino's , I'm ready to go but most of the time I don't even bother with the caffeine.

The odd time I might take either jack3d or nox pump by Dorian Yates. tend to try and stay clear of them though, they make me very aggressive aswell as tbh very depressed when I crash.

I'm extremely sensitive to these PWO's though but just out of curoisty does anyone else seem to be aggressive on them ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭xgtdec

Usually a caffeine capsule 200 mg with my luicene heavy Amino's , I'm ready to go but most of the time I don't even bother with the caffeine.

The odd time I might take either jack3d or nox pump by Dorian Yates. tend to try and stay clear of them though, they make me very aggressive aswell as tbh very depressed when I crash.

I'm extremely sensitive to these PWO's though but just out of curoisty does anyone else seem to be aggressive on them ?

ive tried Jacked 2-3 times and hate it, it just made me feel ill!! so i cant comment on that one.

but i have done a steady once a week leg day using noxpump, about a year ago. The reason for once a week is that twice a week i didnt get anything out of it!

so i wouldnt say i would get aggression out of it......i would without doubt get a lot of focus and drive for the workout but nothing that i would call aggression.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Sir Vival

Has myprotein gone completely downhill in the last few months..?

I ordered impact whey and creatine mono two and a half weeks ago. After several emails on my part, I was told my order was lost by the courier and would be resent.

Today, I get a delivery with a completely wrong order...

Not happy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Sir Vival wrote: »
    Has myprotein gone completely downhill in the last few months..?

I ordered impact whey and creatine mono two and a half weeks ago. After several emails on my part, I was told my order was lost by the courier and would be resent.

Today, I get a delivery with a completely wrong order...

Not happy

They seemed to have changed courier from DPD to Fastways without telling anyone. Not impressed myself

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

Were you sick at all,never heard of mono building someone up as to then loose so much

Seen it myself - and even more extreme!

The chap in question's brother however got zilch from creatine where as this guy was transformed in a week - lost most when he came off as well - very, very odd but I saw this roller coaster for about 2 years!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

Wanted to price glucosamine for someone on bulkpowders. Is it down for anyone else?

• Advertisement

RMD wrote: »
    Technically Creapure is just CM with a guarantee of 100% purity. Con-Cret is still a young product so it will be interesting to see the independent research in years to come. The reviews though on most bodybuilding websites so far are promising though.

Just on creapure it was once a minimum of 99.99% but now it is 99.95% - it is a good product but is it worthy of the premium?

IMO not really as other manufacturers of creatine are in excess of 99.95% as well.

Con-Cret - don't know - micro dosing - scandal would be if one was micro dosing mono!:)

Dathai wrote: »
    Wanted to price glucosamine for someone on bulkpowders. Is it down for anyone else?

Not for me right now - however there was some disruption two days ago - server issues so perhaps they are on a new ip address.

http://www.bulkpowders.co.uk/index.php

They seemed to have changed courier from DPD to Fastways without telling anyone. Not impressed myself

Fastway are hit and miss - reason being it's a franchise - guys in my area are top notch but other places they are not so top notch.

Fastways are doing some deliveries in Ireland for a UK courier firm not sure who though - not dpd however so maybe they changed the shipper in the UK and Fastway do the deliveries over here?

The Guvnor wrote: »

Fastway are hit and miss - reason being it's a franchise - guys in my area are top notch but other places they are not so top notch.

Fastways are doing some deliveries in Ireland for a UK courier firm not sure who though - not dpd however so maybe they changed the shipper in the UK and Fastway do the deliveries over here?

Their partner in the UK is Yodel. The source of a lot of MP complaints lol

Bulkpowders is working fine for me. The other day I could access it through my phone but not through my home ISP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

I don't take caffeine tablets because I love coffee and any reason to drink it is enough for me :P

I heard the DY Nox Pump is really strong!

I'm sensitive to stimulants in general (particularly nicotine and alcohol, I used to smoke and I don't really bother drinking more than a beer or two in a sitting) so as I said in another post I've never taken more than 0.75 scoops of NOXplode, which was too much for me, just made me overheat instead of get pumped, ridiculous really, no point in taking NOXplode for me.

I don't get aggressive after it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

Not for me right now - however there was some disruption two days ago - server issues so perhaps they are on a new ip address.

I can get to it on my phone alright, but can't seem to reach it from this machine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

Dathai wrote: »
    I can get to it on my phone alright, but can't seem to reach it from this machine.

It's sort of timing out for me.

Just on creapure it was once a minimum of 99.99% but now it is 99.95% - it is a good product but is it worthy of the premium?

IMO not really as other manufacturers of creatine are in excess of 99.95% as well.

Con-Cret - don't know - micro dosing - scandal would be if one was micro dosing mono!:)

Ye, you're paying for the Guarantee with Creapure and nothing else. Any reputable brand's CM products will already be of an incredibly high % purity so the guarantee isn't necessary.

I'm not using Con-Cret yet as I'll wait for the independent research come in first but so far it's promising. Getting very good reviews across the board and it's handy to have an incredibly small tub to carry around. From the various reviews / logs so far it's certainly working for people taking it. End of the day though I'll still stick to my dirt cheap MP mono.

I'm not an endorser of these products, I was simply just saying in my original post MusclePharm Assault contains newer advanced forms of Creatine, IMO to draw in customers who have little knowledge of product ingredients in order to impress them. I'll still happily stick to bulk purchases of mono.

Edit: Con-Cret is Creatine Hydrochloride. Not Creatine Monohydrate.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Dermighty wrote: »
    I don't take caffeine tablets because I love coffee and any reason to drink it is enough for me :P

I heard the DY Nox Pump is really strong!

I'm sensitive to stimulants in general (particularly nicotine and alcohol, I used to smoke and I don't really bother drinking more than a beer or two in a sitting) so as I said in another post I've never taken more than 0.75 scoops of NOXplode, which was too much for me, just made me overheat instead of get pumped, ridiculous really, no point in taking NOXplode for me.

I don't get aggressive after it though.

looks like im the only one :eek:

i dont know what it is, iv asked a few mates who i know take pwo's and none of them seem to get aggressive either.

unless im bulking, my diet is pretty clean no fizzy drinks or rubbish and i dont like coffee or tea so i wasnt exposed that much to stimulants like caffeine so maybe that explains it hitting me so hard.

i honestly feel euphoric on these pwo's tbh especially when i cycle them, feel on edge to say the least so i just try and steer clear as much as i can because they can get pretty addictive. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭marathonic

God Dammit, sometimes I wish myProtein wouldn't do special offers - or maybe I should just remove them from my Facebook group :D

Just ordered the following (with free delivery as I spent so much - over €120):

2 packs of liquid egg whites: equal to 384 egg whites :D
    1 of the Size and Strength bundle: 8 different things in this
    4 kg of Peanut Butter: I already have smooth but prefer the crunchy

Came to €131.15 in total but should last ages.

For those of you not on their myProtein page, the codes are EASTER for 15% off the egg whites and crunchy peanut butter and SIZE for 50% off the bundle.

• Advertisement

marathonic wrote: »
    God Dammit, sometimes I wish myProtein wouldn't do special offers - or maybe I should just remove them from my Facebook group :D

Just ordered the following (with free delivery as I spent so much - over €120):

2 packs of liquid egg whites: equal to 384 egg whites :D
    1 of the Size and Strength bundle: 8 different things in this
    4 kg of Peanut Butter: I already have smooth but prefer the crunchy

Came to €131.15 in total but should last ages.

For those of you not on their myProtein page, the codes are EASTER for 15% off the egg whites and crunchy peanut butter and SIZE for 50% off the bundle.

I don't think their bundles look great tbh. Haven't seen one that I'd actually use.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭UpTheSlashers

Are there any good sites that take laser?

Are there any good sites that take laser?

discountsupplements.ie and hpnutrition.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭UpTheSlashers

Cheers, went with discountsupplements.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭marathonic

I don't think their bundles look great tbh. Haven't seen one that I'd actually use.

Yeah, there are a few things in the one I got that, given the option of customisation, I'd replace with something else. However, I still think that, at the 50% off price, they represent good value.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,393 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

do they send out samples?

marathonic wrote: »
    Yeah, there are a few things in the one I got that, given the option of customisation, I'd replace with something else. However, I still think that, at the 50% off price, they represent good value.

They now have a create your own bundle option for 75 quid and a more customisation possible for 110 quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭deadlybuzzman

is the bulkpowders site loading really slowly for anybody else today? In the end I ran out of patience and bought off MP through gritted teeth :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭King of Kings

Cheers, went with discountsupplements.
    i find them the best, good prices , service and delivery.
    do they send out samples?

yeah always (for me) plus they do give bonus points which gets you money off orders.

as for samples - last order I got samples for the reflex pre-workout and another preworkout from Olymp.

Tried the reflex one for thai boxing sparring and it was snazzy. No energy boost though but the focus oh.... the focus...no mental fatigue mid way through a round , no "where the **** did that come from".
    I'm guessing it was the 200mg of caffine and 1g of taurine in there that did that,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 MacDiz

Does anywhere in Ireland stock Myoripped?

My brother in law brought a sample pack home from Texas and, although I can't comment on the alleged fat burning qualities having only used 4 pills, they worked really well as a pre-workout. No jitters, no hyper feeling, just improved endurance. They also made me feel kind of happy!

I'd like to try a months supply but I don't have a credit card so can't order from their website and I can't seem to find anywhere around Galway that stocks them

Advertisement