Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supplements

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 blighter2

Crasp wrote: »
    Regarding FSV.ie, I'm going to the bank tomorrow to cancel my credit card payment and try to get my money back. 10 days later, no sign of delivery, no email response, no phone response, answering machine can no longer receive messages (full).

So they've all died or ****ed off abroad or something.. Either way I'm getting my money back. It was a large order. Ordered off them before and had a great experience, so it's a shame.

Never been in this situation before :S

Any joy getting this resolved?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Just ordered the following off MyProtein...

5kg protein
    1kg creatine mono (creapure)
    500g beta alanine
    500g PeptoPro
    1,000 omega 3 caps
    270 ZMA caps
    Some shakers, pill boxes, scoops and tubs

GAIN ALL THE MUSCLE!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

Hanley wrote: »

5kg protein
    500g beta alanine
    500g PeptoPro
    1,000 omega 3 caps
    270 ZMA caps

GAIN ALL THE MUSCLE!!!

If your experience with MP is half as bad as others here then yes you'll gain all that muscle... in February.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

5kg protein
    500g beta alanine
    500g PeptoPro
    1,000 omega 3 caps
    270 ZMA caps

GAIN ALL THE MUSCLE!!!

PeptoPro.. I hope you bought the berry blast flavoured one.

PeptoPro.. I hope you bought the berry blast flavoured one.

I did. Heard the unflavoured one tastes like cheese!! You used it? Thoughts?
    If your experience with MP is half as bad as others here then yes you'll gain all that muscle... in February.

If it's as good as half I'll be doing it by next week :D Lottery. They've never let me down in like 3+ years of ordering so hopefully they keep it up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,195 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Oh FFS!!!!!

Ok, so I ordered from My Protein the other night.

Now, it DOES say that the goods won't be with me until 19th, but I just checked the tracking. The tracking hasn't been updated since it was "scanned at Origin Depot for Export" yesterday morning at 8am

Grand...... but under delivery address it has no details other than the first line of the address, the street name and number. Underneath where it should have "Dublin" and the postcode etc. it just says "N/A".

Am I to take it, after all the horror stories i've been hearing about My Protein lately, that this package won't reach me?

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Oh FFS!!!!!

Ok, so I ordered from My Protein the other night.

Now, it DOES say that the goods won't be with me until 19th, but I just checked the tracking. The tracking hasn't been updated since it was "scanned at Origin Depot for Export" yesterday morning at 8am

Grand...... but under delivery address it has no details other than the first line of the address, the street name and number. Underneath where it should have "Dublin" and the postcode etc. it just says "N/A".

Am I to take it, after all the horror stories i've been hearing about My Protein lately, that this package won't reach me?

Hanley, this looks really promising for you:pac:

Get onto MP and say it to them! That's if you can get through with the backlog of angry customers. They seem to be responding when they get poor feedback on Facebook so I'd go there too.

Hanley, this looks really promising for you:pac:

Get onto MP and say it to them! That's if you can get through with the backlog of angry customers. They seem to be responding when they get poor feedback on Facebook so I'd go there too.

Lulz I'm confident I'll get it eventually. It's gas - half the guys I coach that order from them get it ok, half get f*cked around.

...maybe I'm an idiot so!

Lulz I'm confident I'll get it eventually. It's gas - half the guys I coach that order from them get it ok, half get f*cked around.

Seems the consensus here too. Personally, I had no problem with them. Ordered for a mate about a month or so ago. Delivery was under a week incl. the weekend.

Personally I don't use their products so I don't know if they're worth the wait. Gonna give these a try next I think; http://www.bodybuildingwarehouse.co.uk/

Or Bulk powders.

Seems the consensus here too. Personally, I had no problem with them. Ordered for a mate about a month or so ago. Delivery was under a week incl. the weekend.

Personally I don't use their products so I don't know if they're worth the wait. Gonna give these a try next I think; http://www.bodybuildingwarehouse.co.uk/

Or Bulk powders.

Yah I have no right to bitch and moan if they don't deliver. I like myprotein still.

Pretty sure their entire site was overhauled in the last couple of months. Would imagine that's causing the issues!

• Advertisement

I've ordered from them before and had absolutely no bother.

But this address business is exactly the stuff i've been hearing about which sees some peoples' packages ending up in Germany and them never seeing them!

I just hope mine comes!

I've ordered from them before and had absolutely no bother.

But this address business is exactly the stuff i've been hearing about which sees some peoples' packages ending up in Germany and them never seeing them!

I just hope mine comes!

F*ck my life. I just have the first line of my address listed on the confo mail.

F*ck my life. I just have the first line of my address listed on the confo mail.

:(

I'll post back here and let you know if mine comes.

The email says "On or before Dec 19th"

:(

I'll post back here and let you know if mine comes.

The email says "On or before Dec 19th"

Yah I got 24dec. They definitely have my full address, so I'm hoping something is just lost in translation.

Yah I got 24dec. They definitely have my full address, so I'm hoping something is just lost in translation.

24th December? Must be still using MHI.

Never used Pepto but there is lad on MT who has and said it really improves recovery. He remember him saying unflavoured is horrible though and he usually drinks unflavoured protein.

24th December? Must be still using MHI.

Never used Pepto but there is lad on MT who has and said it really improves recovery. He remember him saying unflavoured is horrible though and he usually drinks unflavoured protein.

Yah I've heard the exact same on both counts re: Pepto. hopefully it arrives this year so I can try it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Using Discount Supplements a lot lately. Always delivered the next day so far and good guys for throwing in some bits and pieces for you.

Used Myprotein before and didnt have any issues, maybe one delivery took a little longer than youd expect.

Got an update on the tracking o fmy package.

It's now in Frechen Germany! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭CWF

Something seriously messed up is going on with MP. My order was due to arrive last Fri. I rang them Monday and they said it was refused at collection, which definitely didn't happen. I'm getting stuff delivered to office for 3 years now! It's due today again, so time will tell.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Liam90

My order from myprotein arrived. In the dispatch email only the first line of my address was there, so i wouldn't worry about it.

• Advertisement

Got an update on the tracking o fmy package.

It's now in Frechen Germany! :mad:

Where in all thats holy is Frenchen Germany?:confused:

It's where his protein is.

Wait I read that as Frenchen not Frechen... in which case its near Cologne :P

Liam90 wrote: »
    My order from myprotein arrived. In the dispatch email only the first line of my address was there, so i wouldn't worry about it.

Killer. Thanks. Apparently mine's in transit to the despatch hub.

I dunno but I want my Frechen protein!

Killer. Thanks. Apparently mine's in transit to the despatch hub.

My Protein say the transport hub is this mysterious German place! They answered me sharpish on Facebook.

I hope so!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭CWF

Mine was in Oldbury GB yesterday, I imagine it'll arrive in Dublin today. Nearly 3 weeks I've gone without my drugs :mad:

Wait... It goes to Germany to go to Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭double GG

If anyone want's to take the plunge with My protein, There is a 15% off code from Sports motvation on Facebook. Code- MOTIVATE

250,000 LIKES. Thank you all!!! To celebrate here's a mega code for those of you in UK & Europe, Germany, etc: 15% off £50 from MyProtein!!! Use it to get protein, creatine, preworkouts, omega-3, high-quality vitamins, peanut butter, flaxseed power, coconut oil,.. Use this link: http://tiny.cc/sportsmotivation and this code: MOTIVATE

I have tried it and it works.

5kg of flavoured Whey for €55.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭gvgdhar

Hi,
    Is http://www.justvitamins.co.uk/ reliable to buy vitamin supplements (B12 and D). I thought they are reasonable in terms price!

Are there any reliable Irish online stores to get them?
    Thanks

Advertisement