Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Question

• 11-09-2006 7:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭

Im moving up tomorrow so
    - do I need to bring ID or anything to get my key? i.e what do I need to get into my apartment?
    - is there a TV cable in my room so that I can put a TV in my room?
    - will my room be locked before I get there?

Now I dont have to be in Maynooth till Thursday but my dad has a meeting on in NUIM(its on at 9:30 :rolleyes: ) so there was no point in making two trips so what can I do for two days to entertain myself seeing that the people I do know I dont know too well and they will be away reg!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Also, where do you go to get your key? I'm also heading down tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

http://www.nuim.ie/global/graphics/north_main-03.jpg

I think its the building on the top right we have to go to!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 456 ✭✭Scratch Acid

You can contact the residence office at (01) 708 3322. They'll probably be able to answer your questions.

(Also: John! I didn't know you were coming to Maynooth. :) What are you going to be studying?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I'm going to be doing a PhD in the psychology department although I'm not sure when I'm starting. Decided I'd start moving in this week, mark my territory and meet the locals :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 456 ✭✭Scratch Acid

John wrote:
    I'm going to be doing a PhD in the psychology department although I'm not sure when I'm starting. Decided I'd start moving in this week, mark my territory and meet the locals :D

Ah, cool. I'm moving to a house out there soon enough myself.

• Advertisement
Advertisement