Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Panasonic VS6 129 on Meteor

• 11-09-2006 7:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭

CPW are getting rid of their stock of Panasonic VS6 phones, so I got one today. Fairly light and thin, and the only 2 megapixel camera you'll find remotely within the price bracket.

Only downback is no external memory card slot but for 129 it really isn't bad, its a gorgeous phone to use and very stylish.

All were originally bill pay so they are not branded by or locked to any network.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

Actually the v3x has a 2 megapixel camera and it's cheaper.

Skyuser wrote:
    Actually the v3x has a 2 megapixel camera and it's cheaper.
    But they're locked to 3... enough to turn me away, lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Karsini wrote:
    But they're locked to 3... enough to turn me away, lol.

Exactly....even though I had forgotten about the V3x...but come on...also, more daming then the fact its locked to 3 which is useless to most of us, its a Motorola...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

I have the v3x. It's a great phone. But it's on Vodafone.

Advertisement