Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do i propose a new Forum?

Options
  • 11-09-2006 10:15pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Hi apologies cant find the right place to ask. How do i go about suggesting a new forum? (and possibly mod'ing it!) Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Under Sys->Forums, you can post it there.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Don't apologise, this is why this forum is here.

Go to this forum and request a new forum. Try to make your request be filled with the reasons why you think it should exist and make sure to think about what fora could be covered already by your suggestion.

It is not the norm to give the OP of the forum request moderatorship, although it has happened. The only thing I can say in this regard is - don't request a forum if you want to mod it. Moderating is not cool, don't try this at home..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Thanks folks. :)

Advertisement