Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I can't open volume control on xp..

• 12-09-2006 12:06am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭

When I double click the speaker in the system tray volume control opens up but isn't on the screen, there is a tab on the taskbar though. I've tried all the right-click functions from the taskbar but cannot get it back on the screen. Don't even know how it went in the first place.. I've also tried getting into it from the control panel etc but with no joy...

How do I get it back cause it's driving me mad??

Thanks,

Hakko

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 HoJOs

have u tried clickin start, programs, accessories, entertainment then vol control???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭techguy

yes... I don't think there's actually a problem with running the program.. It's just out of the screen when I open it up..

• Registered Users Posts: 14 HoJOs

ahhh i see sounds a bit weird alright, if its a recent thing id say do a quick system restore to a couple of days ago, that tends to cure lil probs like these

Try this:

Right-click the button that appears in the taskbar and select Move. Now press one of the arrow keys on the keyboard and then move the mouse around. See if you can drag it on to the screen, it could be hidden.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭techguy

You legend Karsini!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank You...

I selected move > pressed down > right > then clicked the left mouse button.. It just arrived back from holidays.... Just like that!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement