Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

F.E.A.R - is anyone playin the new combat version..

Options
  • 12-09-2006 1:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Have any of you tried the FEAR COMBAT download.. its a seriously furious multi shooter.. oh too good for words let me tell ya..

its a lenghtly one gig download and wots more.. ITS FREE..

i've been playin it for a while now online.. but seemingly for some crazy reason there are no irish servers going.. and whenever i host one anyone joing has HUGE pings..

and its a head melter.. and also.. i noticed that there were only a few different game style catagories and guessed i'd ask if anyone is playin it online..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

it got very very old very very fast, the single player is better :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 DamoBrad

i guess.. i completed the single player and got most of the new mods and expansion stuff.. can't wait for the next part "Evacuation".. the likkle girl is back and it seems that all this has been caused because of you the player.. u have created this world and only u can stop it.. nice.. not much pressure on the player there eh? :D

but like when i tried the FEAR combat version.. i was totally hooked.. playin against other actual players is a great way to improve ur skills.. nothin like actual human reactions to upgrade the ai in the game itself.. and u can have quite a laugh online too.. especially the control matchs.. deathmatch is reali dated.. but a mission wit a subject like control (i know i love control matchs)
    that makes it quite intense..

but when hostin them.. only one or two from ireland are playin.. and everyone else is in different countries so the lag is HORRID..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,950 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

The Extraction Point Demo is out now.

Advertisement