Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music Instrument shops in Cork...

Options
  • 12-09-2006 1:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

Hello!

I'm just moving to Cork soon and I might have to buy another Acoustic guitar for my course. Where are the music instrument stores in the city and which are the best / cheapest?

Thanks in advance.

http://www.myspace.com/neonsundisorder.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Jeffers Music have a decent selection. As do Crowleys. The other shops include Russells, and Pro Musica. The House of Music near Patrick's Bridge stocks some vintage gear too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Gyre

Don't mean to make this more difficult ...but can you tell me the streets these places are on so I can look up my big tourist map! lol!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭les-paul

Crowleys and the Guitar Shop: MacCurtainSt. If you're into it you'll know that the gret Rory got THE Strat at Crowleys. BTW, does anyone know if we'll see THE Strat at the upcoming exhibition @ Triskel?
    Promusica: Oliver Plunkett. Oh and there's another small shop but it's not great for guitars I think.
    There's another shop in Parnell (by the bus station), next to the corner with Oliver Plunkett.
    And finally there are a couple of shops by the river, just opposite the Opera House.

Wow now I see it all together it's definitely a great bunch of shops. Enjoy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 the clansman

i think house of music have a sale on now so worth checking there

Advertisement