Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Leather repair kits?

Options
  • 12-09-2006 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭

Is there anything out there that can touch up scuffed black leather car seats. There is a fair bit of wear and tear on the driver seat of my car (the usual place on E46 sports seats).
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

Contact Tony on 087 6888862, he did the seat on my CLK a year or so back !

He does all interior trim very well indeed !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

Thanks Mercmad, I'll give him a buzz. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

Thanks Gatser, that's exactly what i'm looking for. Do they ship internationally? Doesn't seem to be an option for any country other that the USA on their 'country' drop down menu?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

There is also www.liquidleather.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

They do indeed ship internationally, I think it was about $100 in total for the kit I got (#2). I'm pretty sure that it was $85+$15 shipping, but it was last year. Just mail them and check.

Advertisement