Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin City Council working hard

Options
  • 12-09-2006 11:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭

I took this picture on my phone while stuck in traffic this morning. It seems, when Dublin City Council state they are looking into it they mean what they say!!!

30cym4y.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Maybe it was an economy funeral.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

There must've been a taxi man buried there.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,403 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

You should really turn this into a caption contest....

"No, no, no!!! Play the KING!"

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭punky

"I'm not liftin' a finger til someone cleans that up"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

its hardly unusual. pretty much every time i see a group of county council workers, they are standing around doing sweet F.A. with a big smile on their face. state job security is a beautiful thing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

Theyre watching a cock/cricket/dog/other animal fight!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭adonis

"yiz reckin i could catch half an hour kip in there?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

Reminds me of the Simpsons on the train

"We will be having a brief delay whilst our technicians remove a couch from the tracks"

*cut to a group of chin stroking engineers*

"Hmm, appears to be some type of couch" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭punky

"Check this out, lads. That dead badger's the spittin' image of Mary Harney."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

shane86 wrote:
    "Hmm, appears to be some type of couch" :D

think this caption fits best :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭unnameduser

im guessing you drive an astra?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Part 19 of Council Training day:
    "Right lads this a fence. Repeat after me: Fence. It is made of metal. Metal. Any questions?"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

"two out of six councill workers use "blue persil" to get that extra clean look!"

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

"Ah, poor Johnny. He was a nice skin. It was the stress of lifting that shovel that killed him." :)

In fairness, go into any workplace and you will often see people doing little or nothing. In this case, given that there is a JCB at work, there is probably not much else they could be doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

case in point man, i get paid very well for doing sod all cause the muppets in head office closed the busiests offices and shifted me to a place that hardly does any business. i have a great time watching DVDs to pass the time:D

Advertisement