Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Air rifle Tuning

Options
  • 12-09-2006 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

A little help please,
    I have a 1989 HW77 air-rifle, in 1994 I fitted a tuning kit (that I bought mail order in England). I would like to fit another kit and was wondering has anyone any experience of these kits.
    I'm interested in bringing the gun a little over 12ft/lb but I don't want to create a "monster".
    I have searched the web and found kits between 50 and 65 sterling + p&p.
    Does anyone know if I can buy these in Ireland or is buying in England better/cheaper!!!

Thank's in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭.243

A little help please,
    I have a 1989 HW77 air-rifle, in 1994 I fitted a tuning kit (that I bought mail order in England). I would like to fit another kit and was wondering has anyone any experience of these kits.
    I'm interested in bringing the gun a little over 12ft/lb but I don't want to create a "monster".
    I have searched the web and found kits between 50 and 65 sterling + p&p.
    Does anyone know if I can buy these in Ireland or is buying in England better/cheaper!!!

Thank's in advance

hey lotto im off to the midland on friday so ill have a nose around the air rifle section to see cause i dont think many shops if at all any are interested in stocking such after market equipt here in ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭LOTTOWINNER

Cheers for the reply .243, if you find out any info, it would be much appreciated.:)

Advertisement