Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yoga classes in galway

Options
  • 12-09-2006 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

I've just recently moved to Galway and was wondering could anyone recommend a good yoga school/class in the city? There seems to be a good few places around so I'd love if someone could recommend one that they have used themselves. I've been practicing diffrent forms of yoga on and off for the past 2 years. thanks very much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭lasair

try An Seomra Yoga they are down by The Crane bar as far as i remember,
    Denise Lysaght does some in the King Fisher Health and Fitness Club in Renmore and im salthill down by devon pk,
    Also try N.U.I. Galway the sports centre.

also check out the Galway Advertiser under the health and well being classifides.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

lasair wrote:
    try An Seomra Yoga they are down by The Crane bar as far as i remember,
    Yeah, can't say I've ever taken a Yoga class but Aisling seems to know what she's on about. totally sound lass

linky

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭millivanilli

cheers thanks very much I'll check these out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 hotyogababe

New to the boards - so I may be too late to help but I would definitely recommend trying the Bikram and Hot Vinyasa at 'Hot Yoga' opposite the Travel Lodge Hotel on the Tuam Road. I have been to a number of their sessions and they are excellent. [No - just in case you want to ask - I am not associated with them in any way!!]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

The GF goes to http://www.theyogashala.net/ and finds it quite good pretty central as well which is handy

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement