Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Gear

Options
  • 12-09-2006 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭

hi everyone, i was just wondering is it possible to buy a ucd gaa jersey in the sports shop?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Yes. If they're not in stock they can order in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

cheers. have you any idea how much they cost? the prices in there seem pretty reasonable

No idea. I have a feeling that the sports shop will be the only place you can get them. So whatever they charge is the price u'll have to pay. Unless the GAA club has some sort of discount offer. Might be worth asking at the freshers tent next week.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

i've a huge ucd wardrobe from various open days and stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Mrs. MacGyver

I'm a newbie, where's the sports shop on campus? Also is there a bigger SU shop than the one in the library building? Thanks :)

• Advertisement

Sports shop is in the sports centre. And the Library SU is the biggest shop. Other ones are located in Science, Eng and Student centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭Het-Field

Anybody wanting to get their hands on a UCD Mens Hockey Club jersey must go to ED'S Sports in pembroke Wanderers Hockey Club, Serpentine Avenure Dublin. He opens at 3pm all week ! £25 euro's a pop

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

i checked a few days ago and there was none there:(

Advertisement