Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accounting 2006-HL-Question 1

Options
  • 12-09-2006 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone who has done this, is there any chance you could please tell me what way the suspense working is on the Final Accounts Question? Im comin up with a -750 on mortgage interest and switchin sides on the "T-accounts" but im not sure should I do this. Iv only changed from other examples because the figure turns up negative. Thanks for any help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

its actually ok, figured out my mistake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

I wish I got that to balance back when I was doing the exam in June!

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭PeterMC

Yeah, Im toying with going with Q1 this year. Didnt last year (Im repeating) , got all my stuff right anyway. But I feel like more of a challenge if Im going to bother doing the subject again! My teacher always maintained that that a higher percentage of those doing Q1 get As than the rest. ie; do Q1 do better. Thoughts?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭JCB

Yep, no theory to screw you up (not yet anyway!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭happydance

Exactly! Anyway, with question 1 there are only the 4 types of long account, I did it last year and I found i had a far easier time then the people who did the short ones.

• Advertisement
Advertisement