Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

anal

• 12-09-2006 6:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

hey..this is weird but my boyfriend really wants to have anal and im in two minds about it all....i was wondering what other people who have done its veiws are on it...especially girls!! thanks!:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

hey..this is weird but my boyfriend really wants to have anal and im in two minds about it all....i was wondering what other people who have done its veiws are on it...especially girls!! thanks!:D

Easy. Let him do it once, if either of you dont like it, dont do it again. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I would suggest that you use google to search for a guide to anal sex.
    Time, care, lube, condoms and try use the toilet and empty your bowels beforehand.
    Start with a finger and work up to it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Caryatnid

Good advice from Thaedydal - but don't do it if you don't want to. Some people (girls) don't like it at all or find it too sore to even try properly. On the other hand, there are girls (and um, guys) who quite like it. Anyway - I just wanted to remind you that there are lots of people out there, guys and girls, who have never tried it, and never will, because they don't want to - and if you are not comfortable with it, don't do it. In any case, if you're not comfortable (i.e., relaxed) you won't be able to do it anyway.

Have fun!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

Everything is worth trying once, but if you are turned off by the idea, don't do it. I'm sure he'll understand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Dub_Ster

i dont get it why any one would want to it looks really ruff i meen its the waste tunnel ....

where as you can have a prelubed pink one ......

il allways go pink yes please thank you very much ....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

It can be fantastic, you'd be suprise what a little pressure on the anus can do to drive you wild in bed, male or female! But yes it can hurt too. The best bit of advice I can give is to go slowly slowly slowly with lots of lube, and build up using fingers, etc. It takes my other half a good 10 minutes to get used to it each time.

I can't believe I just typed that ! :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,464 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Dub_Ster wrote:
    i dont get it why any one would want to it looks really ruff i meen its the waste tunnel ....

where as you can have a prelubed pink one ......

il allways go pink yes please thank you very much ....

as steve davis says " will I go for the easy pink or the hard brown?" legend !!!

anyway girl..do whatever u feel comfortable with..but like Thaed said..read up on it on the web..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Endymion

If you're having anal sex, your having anal sex, don't swap to other orifises (spelling) without changing condom/ washing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 TallGirl

" will I go for the easy pink or the hard brown?" legend !!!
    QUOTE]
    Thats the funniest thing I've read in aaages:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Some people like anal,some people don't but there's only one way to find out which group you fit into!

It can be quite sore at first but you do ease into it. Just start with a finger and build from there. Use lots of lube and tell him not to just shove it in all at once,put it in a bit at a time. Easy does it.

Also,ask him to use his fingers to stimulate your clit while he's doing it. That makes it even better!

• Advertisement

IMO it's something very intimate but can be great if you pick the right person

go slow, use lube, be patient and relax otherwise it will hurt and if you dont fully trust the guy not to do and understand all this then dont bother!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

my boyfriend really wants to have anal
    Set a night that you'll "have anal", then when things get going - whip out a strap-on dildo and tell him to bend over :D
    "Well, you said you wanted to have anal..."
    Would be priceless IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

Make sure you are comfortable with the idea and with the guy first.

Go on the loo before hand.

Use lots of good water based lubricant as oil based ones are not for use with condoms. Not to much initially as you might slide about like bar of soap.

Its a good idea if you dont just head for anal straight away. Have lots of foreplay and get fully aroused first.

Take it very gently.. no sudden thrusting.. you will tend to clamp up initiall, but by breathing and relaxing you should loosen again. When clamped up..dont thrust!
    just let the natural gentle pressure allow you to open.. if it hurts...stop! and wait a little before continuing.

It may take you a little while to get used to it.. it can be a very unusual sensation.

Somoene joked about toys.. but they are agood idea. there are some very nice tapered wands which are great for beginning anal play and get you used to the feel of things.
    Remember though: to switch condoms on your anal toys if when switching between partners..or have a his and hers set.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Can we merge this with the Lithuanian 17 year old thread and move it to after hours for a bit of fun?

All we need now is a thread about shaving/waxing and personal issues will have fulfilled my amusement for the day...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Set a night that you'll "have anal", then when things get going - whip out a strap-on dildo and tell him to bend over :D
    Would be priceless IMO.

LMAO :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

steve06, unhelpful and off-topic posting will get you banned from this forum.
    Do take time to read the charter which contains the rules and abide by them.
    Have a nice day.
    Thaedydal

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Guy_In_Cognito

My girlfriend's first reaction when we tried it, was' "argh jesus, get it out! get it out!!!!!".. but that was ages ago.

We got past that however and now she quite enjoys it. She reckons the first inch is the worst, as you pass thru the sphincter area. Once she's relaxed, and lubed up, it's happy days for all!

It can get quite messy and smelly though, but you have to accept that if you're going to try it.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Dinxminx

Try everything once. Some people *cough* really enjoy it!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

I've tried and I've tried and I just don't enjoy it. It's very much an occassional treat for my OH because he really enjoys it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

Perhaps you could also try a mid-size vibrator, turned off. Something that is a size between a finger and a penis, and work your way up. Lots of lube is a definite and make sure he goes slow. If he is too rough and tries to push into the slightly wrong area or when your aren't relaxed it can be very painful. But when done right it is a feeling which some will like and some won't. It tends to be pretty intense.

He could also try stimulating the area with his mouth, though again this is a matter of personal taste.

But, most importantly if this is something you aren't 100% comfortable with trying, tell him so and don't do it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

iguana wrote:
    Perhaps you could also try a mid-size vibrator, turned off.

Iguana..some of the wands are tapered so that they vary in thickness from one end to the other.. allows you to experiment in comfort.

Also if indulging in analingus: make sure that the area is washed and also that you use some form of dental dam. But it can be very pleasureable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Dreamer 7

Make sure ur well turned on b4 u even go there, and follow all the advice above.
    It took me a while to get used to it but its quite good now.
    We keep it for special occasions eg birthdays christmas etc.
    Its his little treat :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭free2fly

Don't do it if you are not comfortable with it. It is not for everyone. But if done correctly it can be very pleasurable. All of the advice given above about being very aroused, being well lubricated, working up to it with fingers and wands etc, are all good advice. And most importantly be sure that your bf takes it very slow at first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭cupsoftea

Is it more pleasurable than ordinary sex though? Seems like a lot of potential pain and uncomfort for little reward. I always thought that it was pleasurable for men because it massage the prostate gland which women don't have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭free2fly

cupsoftea wrote:
    Is it more pleasurable than ordinary sex though? Seems like a lot of potential pain and uncomfort for little reward. I always thought that it was pleasurable for men because it massage the prostate gland which women don't have.

Under the right circumstances it can be extremely pleasurable. And if done correctly there is no pain or discomfort involved whatsoever. It is a completely different sensation from ordinary sex.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

going unreg as I can be recognised
    Would be priceless IMO.
    I hope at this stage u have googled the web for all the spec on what can be a fun activity.

OP, there are 2 ideas which stem from the above post.

as mentioned elsewhere, start with fingers [ some people use surgical gloves for this bit] and then maybe a small anal plug or some other suitable toy to help u relax.

What ever u do, if using any toys to get u used to the sensation,make sure they cannot disappear:) It does happen. Not the thing, particularly if the vib has long life batteries.:)

u should suggest u do the same to him. The theory is that the man's prostrate can be stimulated best through the back door and is equivalent to the womans G Spot. If you can hit the spot so to speak, he will be back for more.
    The same principles apply, start small and slow.

In summary gently does it, plenty lube and relaxation.
    Have fun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,464 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

the spoon position is quite good for it...easier to manage with anal plus you can provide pleasure to the vagina through your fingers...so a)anal b)kissing her neck/lips etc c) one hand carressing her breast and d) other hand stimulating her vagina= a good and pleasurable experience for both if both enjoy anal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭haunted-room

My girlfriend's first reaction when we tried it, was' "argh jesus, get it out! get it out!!!!!".. but that was ages ago.

We got past that however and now she quite enjoys it. She reckons the first inch is the worst, as you pass thru the sphincter area. Once she's relaxed, and lubed up, it's happy days for all!

It can get quite messy and smelly though, but you have to accept that if you're going to try it.

Ok, this just put me right off ever trying it. Messy and smelly!!:eek:
    Thats just gonna put you out of the mood

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭\m/_(>_<)_\m/

jezzzzzzus... never had that experience, in fact if i did i would be turned off sex for life. that sound disgusting, and let me tell ya that is certainly not the norm.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭oulu

Patience is the key, use lube and when he enters your arse make sure he does it inch by inch, also before he starts to pound your arse he should stay fully inside for a few minutes , this will help relax your arse mussels therefore making it easy for you or should I say easier.make sure he uses a condom both for health reasons and also so you dont have cum coming out of you the next day, you only live once enjoy it, if you dont like dont do it again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I tried this a few times before with my boyfriend and I just couldn't do it...I found it too sore. But this was mainly because we didn't work up to it properly and I wasn't too comfortable with it.

BUT we tried again the other night and it was brilliant - never thought I'd enjoy it so much! We did plenty of foreplay and used lots of lubricant and it was great. He came and made me cm by massaging my clit...amazing feeling! As everyone else says, just make sure your boyfriend takes his time - especially if he's a "big boy"! It can hurt like hell if he thrusts too soon!

Again as everyone else says, dont do it if you're not comfortable with it. I have loads of friends who refuse to do it and their boyfriends understand.

Enjoy!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭EOA_Mushy

the spoon position is quite good for it...easier to manage with anal plus you can provide pleasure to the vagina through your fingers...so a)anal b)kissing her neck/lips etc c) one hand carressing her breast and d) other hand stimulating her vagina= a good and pleasurable experience for both if both enjoy anal.

This can not be beaten if this is the adventure you are after.

Take all advice from here and google.

As for who ever came up with "messy & smelly" i realy dont know what they were up to. Its not a treasure hunt - > very little to nothing should be retrieved.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Nagash

jezzzzzzus... never had that experience, in fact if i did i would be turned off sex for life. that sound disgusting, and let me tell ya that is certainly not the norm.

Messy and smelly? How could it be? Unless you forgot about aenema (sp?)... It is mandatory IMHO. Aenema, lots of lubrication and arousal - BEFORE you try to :). WHEN you try - go slowly, do not push too hard and caress the lady (breasts, clitoris, neck - whatever does she like). Anal intercourse could be very enjoyable and orgasms are very intensive and different (according to my wife). As a side comment - I am straight male and enjoy anal stimulation too :).

From the grave always fresh,
    Nagash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭This is

WEN I TRIED IT A BIG SMELL OF POO POO FILLED THE ROOM, it smelled like i was ridin a dog, lube is messy folks! squdgy bum!, i reckon jus get relaxed put on a jonson and b gentle, think its ur arse.

Advertisement