Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BTEA cancelation-2nd year mature student-please help

Options
  • 12-09-2006 7:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭

Im a mature student going into 2nd year of a degree course,rang social welfare today to check up on my application which has to be passed through BTEA offices in dublin before notifiyng my local social welfare office...i got the BTEA last year so didnt think there would be a problem,woman in social welfare office today" oh there seems to be a problem with your app for BTEA,i say whats up to which she responds i should not have got it last year as i was not eligable"social welfare classed me under second level(6 mths) last year(their mistake) and basically the offices have noticed this.I stated on numerous occasions when filling out the app last year that i was doing a degree course and now am waiting to hear from dublin as to what there decision is going to be..ahhhhhhhh freak out il have to drop out of the course if they dont give it to me as it was my only income during first year.
    Would anyone reading this give me some opinions on this or is there anyone on BTEA that has had similar problems???

Advertisement