Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

getting tickets for the west ham game

Options
  • 12-09-2006 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭

im going to be in london on work the weekend of the hammers game 21st of oct

tickets havent gone on general sale yet not till 28th of sept

im not a member . what are the chances of picking up a ticket for this game . will they go to general release or will they allbe snapped up it being a london derby .

any suggestions

Regards

Eoin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Eoin, more than likely it will sell out before it goes on general sale, but since I'm not going you can have a lend of my season ticket.

Where you based?

Oh, and introduce yourself...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭eoinf

Cheers for the offer id gladly take you up on it just one small problem ive kinda mentioned to one of the lads who will be with me on the trip so i was thinking of getting two tickets but its not life or death if i dont .

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Not a problem, you have PM.

Advertisement