Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good luck from the teachers on boards

• 12-09-2006 9:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

Just a quick post to say best of luck to you all tomorrow on behalf of the teachers that use boards.

Enjoy the experience and dont be downhearted if you don't do as well as expected. Stay safe during the celebrations and make sure you have happy memories of the day.

Trotter
    Teacher Mod

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Aw that's sweet, thank you very much :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

You marked mine didn't ya!

I bet ya.

:D Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭oRlyYaRly

Thanks a bunch. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭ANarcho-Munk

Thank you very much for the well wishing.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Just remember, I sometimes look at the disappointed faces of people with lots of ability who didnt study and for one reason or another, know that they didnt do themselves justice. Usually they tend to remember that feeling and do themselves and everyone else proud 2 years later.

The people that do well will be very happy, I prefer to keep in mind the people who wont be as happy because its important they make a little decision in their own mind to put it right next time.

Either way, be happy and be safe.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 flamingo

aw lads! is it that time of year already?!

havta say, i look back on that day with fondness, so hope all of ye will be doing the same in the future! - enjoy the day and the celebrations, and remember, the results really don't define who you are or what you can achieve in any way - they simply represent how you did in that set of exams ... so take it all with a pinch of sugar and have (safe!) fun (:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,252 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Good luck all.

Advertisement