Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postgraduate Enrolment Issues?

Options
  • 12-09-2006 11:51pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭

Any other 'new' postgrads having problems viewing their 'status' on the SIS? I've completed the Postgrad Setup Form, Scholarship Form and Payroll Setup Form. My student adviser checked my record (using the 'thick client' version of Banner) and saw my personnel number had appeared, meaning i'd be set up but i still appear to be an undergraduate otherwise.

Has anyone got the demand for the student centre levy etc and has been able to get postgrad student card?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭catching_streams

I've had no luck whatsoever with anything in SIS. When I click on 'here' to access SIS I'm recieving a login error! Ive emailed support but they haven't got back to me yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Mrs. MacGyver

I can't register online either. Its probable a n issue with the system.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Red alert, a long time eng post grad recently told us neo-post grads that he didnt officially become registered until xmas.

As long as the scholarship cheques keep rolling in i will be happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

I'm still completely unable to enrol.

"You are ineligible to enrol at this point. Contact your Programme Office for details."

Yeah, cos the other 4 times I contacted them made a real fúckin difference, dinnit?:rolleyes:

UCD.

Marvellous.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I'm enrolled and registered, according to SIS.

It was all pretty simple, really.

Guess I just got lucky.

• Advertisement
Advertisement