Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

time to cum

• 13-09-2006 1:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Something I have noticed about myself.

When I am masturbating I can cum quickly.

If I am having sex/recieving oral sex/handjob it takes longer. As in up to an hour.

Is this a common thing or is it just me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭joebhoy1916

All in the mind. When your **** you want to come quick and your thinking about something that really turns you on. IMO

Man you would have some muscles pulling for an hour :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Z?

you'd think that...

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Muzzy

I hear ya....., I was worried for so long that I wouldn't last with a girl when I was younger because I could only last 10mins with a **** but I last way longer in "real life"

Put it this way, you know Mr. President(God, I feel about 8 right now) better than any other person in the world so you are gonna make "Independance Day" fireworks(Pardon the pun!!) happen much quicker than anybody else can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I reckon it is normal, you have more control when you are masturbating yourself so you know it best. Simple as that really. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,460 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Just be glad you're not cumming within 5 seconds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Blisterman wrote:
    Just be glad you're not cumming within 5 seconds.

Why would he be upset? she might.

Umm Stop Wnaking!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

Umm Stop Wnaking!
    Why? Is an hour too long for you?:) Can't keep up eh? heh heh. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭cupsoftea

An hour!!! Your poor girlfriend. My arm would fall off well before then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭edanto

What's your problem/issue?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

edanto wrote:
    What's your problem/issue?

His problem is that he takes longer to cum for another woman than he does when he masturbates, and he's wondering if it's normal and whether it happens to most people. :rolleyes:

Tip: stop wánking for a while. Next time you're with a girl everything should speed up, if you catch my drift.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 638 ✭✭✭theTinker

Touching yourself gives you hair on the palm of your hands :D
    Takes me longer with a girl too, they just obviously dont have the strength, speed, or knowledge like I would, and thier rythm tempo changes n just ****s it up.
    I've never came fast with a girl, its a pain but i could always understand why, usually they gotta give up since their arms get too tired.
    They are the same way themselves im sure since we are all more relaxed on your own.

Maybe though I've only been with girls who are really bad in bed :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

theTinker, unhelpful and off-topic posting will get you banned from this forum.
    Do take time to read the charter which contains the rules and abide by them.
    Have a nice day.
    Thaedydal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 638 ✭✭✭theTinker

Thaedydal wrote:
    theTinker, unhelpful and off-topic posting will get you banned from this forum.
    Do take time to read the charter which contains the rules and abide by them.
    Have a nice day.
    Thaedydal
    If u mean the first part of the post being shown only, its because i hit the wrong button, i fixed it within a few seconds. sorry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

U should lay off the 'hand shandies' for a while.
    Girls are crap at 'hand shandies' anyway.
    U always have to teach them how to do it right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭free2fly

I'd say it's fairly normal as you know your own body better than any woman would.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Umm Stop Wnaking!
    Yeah, that'll happen.
    <_<

Yeah it's normal OP, don't worry and in fact, don't complain. Good that it is not the other way around!
    It'sa because we are better than girls at it. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Dub_Ster

its a fact thet you no what you like the girl dont, so shes guessing and it isnt as much fun in front of your favourite hottie on a site so , maybe ask her do you wanna try this insted of that .....

Advertisement