Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New 80s Sleeze Rock Bands You Need To Hear

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭MagnumForce

have you heard the eighties band Wrathchild, just downloaded their album "Stakk Atakk", always knew about them but never bothered to find out what they sounded like, but to my suprise, theyre actually pretty excellent. and would fit right in with all the new sleaze bands if they were still around

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

was there ever a band called stakk atakk as well, or was it only Wrathchilds album.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭StormWarrior

Don't forget Nasty Idols and Loud N' Nasty, 2 Swedish sleaze bands. I saw Nasty Idols at Sweden Rock this year, they rocked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

dude just read the dirt to find good 80s metal bands, cheap trick, wasp, motley crue of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭StormWarrior

yeah I think we're speaking more of modern bands who sound like a return to the 80's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

who gives a **** its all the same thing!!!!

Advertisement