Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Goodness... Dublin comp

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭AJG

An update from the mouth of the horse:

"Right, i've made the teams so they're as equal as possible, and as you can see, there is not one that is better or worse than the other..

1. Mini Brown, Ollie o hanlon(?), james black, Dan (not sure of second name) , Ryan filming.
    2. Al Collins, Dion McGarity, Tim Mills, Ross Dunne, me filmin.
    3. Mark "Snowy" Brew, Keith Walsh, Paddy Clear, Anto Thornberry, filmed by NOB.
    4. Dave Hurley, Rueben Shortt, Luke Shortt, Donal (not sure of second name), filmed by Dave.
    5. Jer Evans, Gav Coughlan, James Carroll, Craig Yule, filmed by Ciaran.

should be amazing, team names to follow."

The names have been chosen:

"Team names are in.

"Monkeybird" Mini Brown, Ollie o hanlon(?), james black, Dan (not sure of second name) , Ryan filming.
    "The glory holes" Al Collins, Dion McGarity, Tim Mills, Ross Dunne, Phil filmin.
    "The chungfellaz"" Mark "Snowy" Brew, Keith Walsh, Paddy Clear, Anto Thornberry, filmed by NOB.
    "Stab city" Dave Hurley, Rueben Shortt, Luke Shortt, Donal (not sure of second name), filmed by Dave.
    "How about 10 major?" Jer Evans, Gav Coughlan, James Carroll, Craig Yule, filmed by Ciaran."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭Kenjd

Can people go and view this???? While your out and about?

There is no real schedule other than filming is limited to Sunday the 24th of September. The skaters will be given a list of about 40 spots but aren't limited to hitting these. I think that you have to film at at least 10 spots. If you know one of the main street spots you might be lucky to catch some of the skating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭skate4evr

wow that sounds awesome! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement