Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

an unusal tattoo question

Options
  • 13-09-2006 10:41am
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭

bit of a strange one, just noticed last night that my 2 tattoos on my shoulders act a little strange in the heat. one is 6 months old and the other over a year. one is a skull with large teeth that i have noticed when i get pretty warm they stand up off the skin like ridges, they cause no discomfort or pain and the tattoo looks perfect. healed perfect from day 1 and just freaked me out a little when i noticed it. same happens with the other tattoo too but its not as noticeable. anyone wanna put my mind as ease?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

i've noticed something like that before too -- one of my tattoos that has some plain black lines occasionally feels a little bumpy if my skin gets hot, like the ink is expanding slightly. it doesn't happen with anything that has shading.. if you look at the pic , it only happens with the bit at the bottom, usually. i've had that tattoo for five years now, i never had any problems healing it and i've never really worried about it.. just taken it as something that might happen when you introduce foreign material into your body.
    hopefully now i don't find out that it's about to explode and i'm going to die a horrible painful death :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

rain on wrote:
    hopefully now i don't find out that it's about to explode and i'm going to die a horrible painful death :)

sorry mate but its tru....
    hang on.. this is the "ive swollowed tnt" thread innit?

Advertisement