Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Give me one

• 13-09-2006 11:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭

Everyone on this page seems to be critical of their broadband in one way or the other.

Can anyone advise me which is generally regarded the best.

Looking for an always on, really just for music / video downloads and surfing the web. Is there one that people generally can recommend?

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

on behalf of everyone and because you are sooooo picky.

No!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

Sponge Bob wrote:
    on behalf of everyone and because you are sooooo picky.

No!

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

It really depends on what area you are in.

NTL / Chorus, Smart, Digiweb, BT

would be the favourites.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

NTL are slipping, but have been the best for years...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

I've got Smart, and have been happy with them so far. I'm into my 3rd month or so with them. I went for the basic 3Mb. Speed tests show I'm usually at about 2.75Mb so that's okay..

Don't under any circumstances use Irish Broadband. Service just doesn't work, in my experience. Their whole 'Our BB works without lines' schpeel is blatant false advertising.. At least as far as Ripwave is concerned anyway..

• Advertisement
Advertisement