Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zelda

Options
  • 13-09-2006 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

I just bought a DS lite and am mad for some Zelda action. Looking for Zelda:the minish cap (GBA) but I cant find it anywhere. Can somebody help? Also I think there is another GBA Zelda. Anyone played these?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

You're sure to find it online. The game stock in Dublin shops is awful especially for GBA games so that would be your best bet. The other GBA zelda game is LoZ: A Link to the Past which is identical to the snes game. Both are extraordinary games especially Link to the Past which is imo the best zelda game ever.

It's a pity DS is compatible with GB software. Links Awakening, Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons are amazing games also but only playable on GBA and GB

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Finding the minish cap on any online retailer is a futile effort - I ended up succumbing to eBay to get a copy which *should* be in transit from some dude in Hong Kong as we speak. Cost 24.99 sterling.

EDIT - CDWow are advertising it but at £34.75 sterling which is well steep for a GBA game.

As RetrO said - a link to the past is also out there somewhere and it is simply fantastic. It was fantastic on the snes and it translated beautifully to the handheld.

If you can get your hands on either of the above you'll be chuffed.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Finding the minish cap on any online retailer is a futile effort - I ended up succumbing to eBay to get a copy which *should* be in transit from some dude in Hong Kong as we speak. Cost 24.99 sterling.

I picked it up second hand in GameStop, couldnt believe my luck!
    Oh, but have as yet to see a copy of Link To The Past/Four Swords, they seemed to disappear off the shelves all too damn quick!

Beware the GBA games from China/Japan, may be a dodgy copy, but hey, if it works, it works.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I got it from boards, keep an eye on adverts.ie you never know what might pop up there.

See what I mean, Chrislad has it for sale here.

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭con1982

Just bought it on ebay for 10euro...............i hope it arrives. Any news on the phantom hourglass for the DS? God I love Zelda!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

con1982 wrote:
    Just bought it on ebay for 10euro...............i hope it arrives. Any news on the phantom hourglass for the DS? God I love Zelda!
    Havent heard anything on it since E3, think its been swept behind the heavy Nintendo curtain till after the Wii and Twilight Princess are released!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

It was there at GC 2006, so there will be updates on various sites about that. No launch date, but don't expect it this year, and I'd say maybe even Feb 07.

Advertisement