Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

3 Priceplan: VideoTalk & Text 200

• 13-09-2006 12:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

I'm currently on vodafone ready to go. On average I probably spend e20-30 on credit each month. It’s pretty much 60/40 on texts/calls. I want to get a new phone and as I spend e20-30 on credit each month I may as well go for a bill phone were the phone is better subsidised.

I'm considering switching to Three, their VideoTalk & Text 200 package is kind of tempting as its only e25 a month.
    100 anytime, any network voice minutes, 100 text messages & loads of cool video content included at no extra cost.
    Enjoy comedy clips, sports highlights videos, MTV clips, a huge selection of comedy, movie trailers and celebrity gossip videos.

I take it 100 anytime minutes doesn’t include calls you receive, only dial?

'Cool video content included at no extra cost' Is this 3's equivalent of Vodafone Live, and is it completely free?

Any opinions on this package?

Also do 3 have a free webtext service?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

The minutes refer to calls that you make to Ireland and UK. Incoming calls in Ireland are free but if you're roaming in the UK, incoming calls come off your bundled minutes.

Video content refers to Planet 3, which is like Vodafone Live. Some of the content costs money but it's mostly free.

There is no web text.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

T6he free content they have is pretty ok, news stories, streaming RTE stories, I'd imagien its great if your into sports as theirs loads of sports related content available for free on it.

Over all its pretty decent, just wish m.google.com would work as I'd like to access gmail.com!

Advertisement