Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apartment Owners - Board of Directors

Options
  • 13-09-2006 12:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi foks,

Is anyone a member of their Appartmant Complexs' Board of Directors (as apposed to a contracted 'Management Company' ? I am the Secretary of my appt complex's Board & we are having some difficulty re. insurance claims against our company policy. Wondering how this is managed elsewhere. Just looking for advice /share best practice etc.

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 RoisinOS

Hi folks,

I'd like to make contact with someone who is the member of their Appartment Complex's Board of Directors (made up of the appartment owners as opposed to a management company. My complex has recently set up a board of directors (ltd company) and we are having some difficulty re. the administration of residents insurance claims to our Ins Company. Really I'm just looking to compare approaches & perhaps get advice. Can anybody help ?

Many thanks, - ROS

• Registered Users Posts: 78,392 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I've done some insurance work, on behalf of building owners. What is the nature of the claim?

Advertisement