Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

3Pay Credit Balance check and grace period!?

• 13-09-2006 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

Thinking of joining 3Pay but can't find any information on their site!
    How do you check your credit balance on 3Pay!? Is it possible to display credit on screen like Voda, O2 and Meteor!?
    Also whats the grace period for 3? The period by which a recharge is required!? Like meteor and vodafone have a 6 months grace period for outgoing calls and 12 months for incoming, after that they recycle the number and give it to some other customer.
    So whats the story with 3pay!?
    And for those already with 3 how is the service? Customer Care, Coverage etc?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Tony_ire

call 444. dont think theres a way of getting it on screen.

i'm not sure of the grace period

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

3s roaming is pratically non existant at the moment, so if you travel abroad a lot then don't signup with them.

3pay doesn't give you any free webtexts either.

Some of their new offer rates seem pretty good though.

Their simcards/handsets are restrictive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 alkalinemono

the period of grace would be the same as i do believe its law as mobile numbers have 10 digits so if they were not recycled they would run out of numbers.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

Tony_ire wrote:
    call 444. dont think theres a way of getting it on screen.

This doesn't work anymore for me anyway, does it still for others?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,060 ✭✭✭thecivvie

Are you withholding your number, I found that it doesn't work if you do

Join Ireland Weather Network

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

the period of grace would be the same as i do believe its law as mobile numbers have 10 digits so if they were not recycled they would run out of numbers.....
    they would run out eventually but with seven digits plus the network operator code, they'd run out at 99 million people. i think were alright :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

Thinking of joining 3Pay but can't find any information on their site!
    How do you check your credit balance on 3Pay!? Is it possible to display credit on screen like Voda, O2 and Meteor!?
    Also whats the grace period for 3? The period by which a recharge is required!? Like meteor and vodafone have a 6 months grace period for outgoing calls and 12 months for incoming, after that they recycle the number and give it to some other customer.
    So whats the story with 3pay!?
    And for those already with 3 how is the service? Customer Care, Coverage etc?

man i bought a phone off em, read all the documentation and still had to text my 12 year old neice to find out how to do it :D

as has been mentioned you dial 444 and wait till the automated voice tells you your balance. AFAIK theres no way to get it to display on the screen. im not sure why some people are having trouble cause i just rang it and got mine so maybe as others have said its something to do with caller id.

i dont roam, hell i dont leave dublin, so i cant talk about coverage but i find the service ok. im on the 5c text thing and its saving me a fortune. i got 10 free credit with the phone and another 10 free for bringing my number and even after using premium text numbers once or twice ive still only used 5.50euro (bare in mind im talking over 70text messages and 10video messages. hell time the video messages well and you can get in alot more detail than in a three page text:) )

only thing i dont like is ya cant top up at ATMs, its vouchers only and a tenner minimum :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

tcob1 wrote:
    Are you withholding your number, I found that it doesn't work if you do

Thanks alot, that was exactly my problem

Advertisement