Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What you think

• 13-09-2006 3:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

What do you think of this? There is a skirt on the bottom.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

pheby wrote:
    What do you think of this? There is a skirt on the bottom.

its owl of this world

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

panda100 wrote:
    its owl of this world
    haw.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭nealmac

It's very nice. Heavyish black tights would make it complete.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭postgrad

I'm wearing that shirt right now...funny. I got it at Target in the US--it's part of the Jack & Joe limited line they carry now. It's comfy and cute--go for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

It looks quite preppy, if you know what I mean. But it's a nice outfit all the same. Just cahnge the top t-shirt to black + black tights = perfect:D

• Advertisement

Doomspell wrote:
    It looks quite preppy, if you know what I mean. But it's a nice outfit all the same. Just cahnge the top t-shirt to black + black tights = perfect:D
    Yeah...if you're the type of person who hangs around Temple Bar and complaining about how crap the world is and how everyone else is "conforming to societies norms".

OP: Its nice and casual. If its comfortable then go with it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Looking good to Ruu, very nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

rb_ie wrote:
    Yeah...if you're the type of person who hangs around Temple Bar and complaining about how crap the world is and how everyone else is "conforming to societies norms".
    it :)

I'm offended:eek: I'm not like that at all!!! Well.. no actually I'm not, I just like the colours balck and grey, along with the majority of all others, whats wrong with that? Plus I don't live in Dublin:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

I like. Cute owl.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Papillon87

It's quirky and cute! Me likes!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Nickibaby*

I think it looks awful, really horrible

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I hate that shade of yellow...specially with the grey....a different t-shirt and I think it would look really nice though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭pheby

My Bowie tee.

Love this look at the moment!

Anybody else loving it?

pheby wrote:
    My Bowie tee.

Love this look at the moment!

Anybody else loving it?
    The necklaces with it are horrible.
    I don't mean that the necklaces themselves are horrible, they're barely visible, but that outfit looks crap with those two necklaces out over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭nealmac

I rather the first one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭sparky360

the grey makes the yellow look even more pale than it should. A white long sleeve shirt would go well. Love the collar on that shirt. Long white socks and a pair of retro black and white runners would top it off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭pheby

My owl tee again with ta different shirt underneath!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Dudett

pheby wrote:
    My owl tee again with ta different shirt underneath!

Cute tee. Love the t-shirt over shirt look!!

Looks good to me

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

My penis agrees.

Anyway, I agree with Doomspell earlier. ;)

Advertisement