Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Well it's been tough..........

• 13-09-2006 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭

So obviously in Liberty city stories there are no flyable helicopters, (unless you cheat of course) or are there?

You can get a heli, in the mission false idols on staunton, and not only that, you can save it in your garage. I'll explain how if people are interested. If not I won't bother. Also if you've beaten the false Idols mission, then you cant get it.

The reason I'm not explaining is because there may not be anyone here who plays LCS, so there's no point wasting time typing out shit that no one wants to read.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

the saving the chopper in garage method is the only way to use choppers in LCS, though apparently they'll feature a bit more heavily in VCS, as will boats

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭nealmac

Indeed. Getting it in and out of the garage is a whole different ball game. I spent a good half hour trying to get it in by pushing it with a car. I got pissed off and one point and accidently rammed it a bit too hard, and overturning it. I nearly had a bleedin' heart attack in the process, but another bit of ramming it eventually got it standing up again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

yeah and once it's out it's actually not really worth the effort. much better off driving around. i'll enjoy the proper chopper stuff in vcs, and hopefully they'll bring back that waterplane too... oo and the hunter ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭nealmac

It's nice to view it from the air though. And there are some glitches that let you go where no man has gone before. Like the underworld for example.

Advertisement