Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Carzone

Options
  • 13-09-2006 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭

Anyone else having trouble with the used car section of carzone the last two days?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

looks ok to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Its working for me right now.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

jebuz, it;s been annoying me since yesterday, and as soon as I post here about, it starts feckin workin again.

chhers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭The_Magoo

Constantly, anything i like is way overpriced, and too many lexus tail lights increasing the value of second hand peugeots!

• Registered Users Posts: 65,402 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

You're not alone! At the moment it's not working for me at all. The fields where one can select make / model of the car are not available. I've tried with both IE and Opera

I was on carzone.ie a lot yesterday and it was ok, not fast, but not annoyingly slow either

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

at the moment, i can't select car type or model. Only price body etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Froze up on me yesterday but its fine now.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Peter C

No probs here

Advertisement