Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motor Factors in/near City Centre

Options
  • 13-09-2006 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Anyone know where the closest motor factor's is to the City Centre? I'm not talking Mod shops, but an actual factor's, for bulbs, parts etc.. The closest one I could find was Artane (albeit a very a good one).

Thanks,

K.

(Mods, it was a toss up between Dublin City and Motors, but I thought as it was specific to Dublin, this was the right place to post).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Hi,

Anyone know where the closest motor factor's is to the City Centre? I'm not talking Mod shops, but an actual factor's, for bulbs, parts etc.. The closest one I could find was Artane (albeit a very a good one).

Thanks,

K.

(Mods, it was a toss up between Dublin City and Motors, but I thought as it was specific to Dublin, this was the right place to post).

There's one in Capel Street on the left as you go south. (don't know it's name though).

(You would have a better response in the Motors Forum)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Sweet, thanks for that. I'll check it out for future reference.

K.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

There's one in Capel Street on the left as you go south. (don't know it's name though).

(You would have a better response in the Motors Forum)
    Mitchell's

Advertisement